Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Haha thanks my lovelys, Will pop pics on tonight if I'm not too tired :)

Graham norton was great last night really enjoyed it :)
Was abit naughty and had some nuggets though after the show! Wish I didn't though and they weren't very nice.
Oh well it won't do massive damage but meehhhhhh. Back on the shakes all day!
Hope your all doing well x

My dad droped off my delivery and I Couldn't wait to get home to try my clothes on so i just went to the loo to try this top on.
Not sure if i like it... its a 14 bit baggy on the top but tight on the hips... *sigh*
i have no boobs at all its really upsetting...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120504_104234.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120504_104234.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 75
  • ForumRunner_20120504_104302.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120504_104302.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 75
  • ForumRunner_20120504_104322.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120504_104322.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 71
Hmmm the cut of the top isn't what I would have chosen and it looks a bit matronly/old? I had to laugh at the look on your face! You soooo look like you're not at all convinced by this top - I think that says it all. You're a young, sassy woman and I'm not sure that top is young and sassy....and it's not sexy either!
On the flip side, you're looking good!! :)

Now where's the rest of the show?

The look I was hoping to achieve was more rockabilly, the original plan was to combine it with a black polka dot circle skirt I'm gunna make at the weekend but me thinks thats not gunna happen now! One for the returns pile. Its meant to be cowl neck but I think its pretty shapeless. Why do clothes never look as good in RL?!
Meh! Got a polka dotty jumper too so I'll try that in abit. Trying to sneak clothes to the loo under me cardi! Hehe
Will try more in my lunch break at 1pm ;)
Won't be able to get full pics of dresses in the loo thou so will have to wait til I get home for those ones.

Looks like I'm going out spontaneously to see the avengers tonight too! Oh what a socialite I am...

I have a wrap dress I'll try on in abit, hoping that will be abit more flattering as its one of the possible wedding dresses I've bought. Might have to wear some sort of shape underwear under it though looking at the material. It's a kind of jersey so might be abit sticky around the bumps.
Whats a bacteria top doll?

You changed your avatar! Cute!

Just caught up on yr diary and wow yr doing great xc well done pics look fab but u have a lovely little figure now so get showing it off x well done hun x

I think to make that top work would be a high-waisted pencil skirt and a belt, which would show of your waist and be more rockabilly. I have a few tops that are baggy at the waist but tight at the hips and usually team it tucked in with a body con, can't wait to wear them with jeans.

How are you feeling when you're trying the clothes on? Feel like your well on your way? I always find trying on clothes either puts me in a good mood or rather depressed!

wow amazing pictures that made me smile... well done hun xx

One perk of disappearing from here for a while Is I get go come back n see such a big difference in u, so chuffed for you you're on a roll n your latest pic u look like the attitude is slipping out now hehe like a tad diva Krissy but hope u r happy most of all :) love your way ;-) xxx

I think to make that top work would be a high-waisted pencil skirt and a belt, which would show of your waist and be more rockabilly. I have a few tops that are baggy at the waist but tight at the hips and usually team it tucked in with a body con, can't wait to wear them with jeans.

How are you feeling when you're trying the clothes on? Feel like your well on your way? I always find trying on clothes either puts me in a good mood or rather depressed!

Sometimes I feel good, other days it gets me down. Depends if I find anything I like and if it fits when I try it on! Even if I try stuff and it fits, like a beautiful lace dress I bought from new look size 12, fits beautifully and even with abit of extra room. Problem with that though is my chest is soooo small now those style of dresses don't help at all :( I still bought it though and added a black waist belt and blazer, looked much better. Will post some pics soon.

One perk of disappearing from here for a while Is I get go come back n see such a big difference in u, so chuffed for you you're on a roll n your latest pic u look like the attitude is slipping out now hehe like a tad diva Krissy but hope u r happy most of all :) love your way ;-) xxx

Thanks Lara! Hope you've been getting on ok xx

Hey hun Just wanted to say - With the boob shrinkage - mine shrank to barely any - barely or Maybe just a B cup when doing VLCD. However, as I started to stabilise my weight towards the end they seemed to adjust themselves so to speak lol n now I'm a D with a smaller back. I honestly thought mine were gone forever but I think our bodies panic when we do this diet n grab the fat from all over, including there. I feel sure that as your body adjusts itself to its new smaller frame, they will revert to a state and size you are happier with. Makes sense that they get smaller but should all work out that your body shape is maintained - just in a smaller version! Same applied to my thighs n stomach - they were an odd sort of small initially, but when maintained, the skin got firmer and it really felt like it adjusted and looked better for sure. We also have age on our side. So don't worry just keep going its a huge adjustment your body is going through x

Gosh I hope you're right! It's really knocked my confidence.
I do think that once the bellys gone down more and I'm generally smaller they won't look so small so just need to keep sticking with it till I get there I suppose!
With the speed we lose weight on VLCDs it makes sense that our bodies don't have time to adjust with the weight loss. Like my stomach keeps going abit saggy and wrinkly but works itself out after a couple of weeks! Just hoping I'll get no loose skin either ;)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the end ;-)

When's the wedding?

Xx

17th August 2013!
Booked our photographer last week so thats one more thing sorted!

Krissykat said:
17th August 2013!
Booked our photographer last week so thats one more thing sorted!

It will soon come around, it's our 10th anniversary next year 5th April and we are finally going to do the wedding we wanted an renew our vows on a beach in Mexico.

Have you picked your dress yet?

Back