Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Thanks hun :)

Thanks Daisy.

Er had abit of a mad moment last night and bought a cross trainer, its huge! God knows where I'm gunna put the bloody thing. Only managed 10 mins or so its bloody knackering! Determined to use it now I've bought the bloody thing though...

Krissykat said:
Thanks Daisy.

Er had abit of a mad moment last night and bought a cross trainer, its huge! God knows where I'm gunna put the bloody thing. Only managed 10 mins or so its bloody knackering! Determined to use it now I've bought the bloody thing though...

Thats all I could manage when I got mine but now do between 40/60 min each night. Just get your tunes on a keep going x

I was doing it while watching supernatural last night lol, squeeks abit though cos its second hand

Hey everyone!
Think my heads finally back in the right place again :)
I'm doing a mix of SS & SS+ on whatever day I feel i need to.
Went shopping today and completed the outfit I'm wearing to a friends wedding next Friday, What'd you think?
View attachment 49268

You look awesome! And the dress looks good too - I like the little jacket and the belt (brilliant) - they make the outfit look really polished! Am sooo :jelous:

Aww thanks hun, hardest part was getting all the lil bits to complete it yesterday. Poor b/f was dragged back and forth through the shops!
Love my new lil nude peep toes thou, so cute!

Oh forgot to mention I went out friday night, here's some more piccys!
562430_10150891710198874_516043873_9623134_1089602947_n.jpg559446_10150896070793874_516043873_9639241_608809755_n.jpg

Krissykat said:
Thanks Daisy.

Good plan - read or watch tv while on it n time will fly!! And as you move up the steps youll be more energetic to do it remember x

Done about 10 mins when I got home, got a killer headache now though, ouch :(

YOu look fab- and well done on getting a cross trainer. Sounds painfully like hard work to me - lazy cow that I am.

Love friday's outfit - very glam and your figure looks great! I have a cross-trainer - takes up my entire box room. Haven't been brave enough to get on it during CD but did it for 3 months solid last year and you build up your stamina very quickly.

It is hard work but its alright cos I know its actually working and works where I need it to, the lower body! I only really regret buying it because it is so bloody big! If I had more space it would be fine, I could always put it in the shed and use it in there (the shed is HUGE!!!) but I know if I do that I won't use it because that means getting in and going through the effort of going all the way to the end of the garden, unlocking the shed etc just to use it. doesn't work for me lol, just need something I can jump on when I get home or whenever and do it infront of the tv or something like that.
Gunna have another 5 - 10 mins on it now but still got abit of a headache from earlier, not sure if it means I'm going back into ketosis, dehydration or an effect of over doing the exercise or something like that, know I shouldn't be doing too much at the mo cos I'm restarting but hoping this will help me shift a few lbs before wednesday weigh in!

Legs are aching abit this morning! Guess that's a good thing?!
Still got a bit of a headache though so taken some pills hopefully that will pass soon, wish I had some of those awful ketosticks to give an indication of whether I'm in keto yet or not.

You can rent them - I am thinking about it. My SIL rented one for 2 months, but because she stopped losing weight she decided to send it back until se gets to target then get it again to tone up.

Good for you though - keep the exercise going :) I am going to keep reading about you exercising to guilt/encourage me to start!

Haha better hope I keep it up then!
Will just use it until I get bored and try to sell it on afterwards for a couple of quid, if anyone will take the bleeding thing!

Krissykat said:
Haha better hope I keep it up then!
Will just use it until I get bored and try to sell it on afterwards for a couple of quid, if anyone will take the bleeding thing!

No you won't want to get rid of it, I'm addicted to mine but I still get days when I can't be bothered. Mine is in the summer house so I know what you mean about having to go out to it.

I think I'll eventually have to do the same or re arrange the bedroom, shame its so big cos I am enjoying it!
So easy to just jump on while watching eastenders lol, its got a really annoying squeak though which is a shame :( and no calorie burner cos cant connect the wires to the base cos its bolted on too tight! Need to sort that out somehow.

Spent the day looking at readings for the wedding (besides working of course...)

Looking for alternative stuff from movies thats not too mushy, proving hard!

Back