Weight loss diary to get me back on track!

Ahhhh I'm really craving chocolate!! I've just made myself a yummy options mint got chocolate to try and get rid of the cravings lol! Let hope it works! X

Ahhhh I'm really craving chocolate!! I've just made myself a yummy options mint got chocolate to try and get rid of the cravings lol! Let hope it works! X

I have been like that lately wanted to buy a large orange aero! Got some galaxy orange bubble hot choc 40 and orange clubs just over 100 seems to have helped ! Saying that just going to have an aero yoghurt!

Right so I've kind if caved into the chocolate cravings in a low calorie version lol
I'm having an options mint got chocolate and a morrisons value chocolate digestive bar, for 135kcal! Which isn't too shabby!! ?????

Ye the Special K moments are lovely! I only buy when on offer though. The digestive bars are really cheap as you et a big packet of them tesco do there own value ones aswell!

Last night was sooooo hard for me!!!! I came home with all this motivation that I was going to have my shake and my 100 calorie snack... Then I saw all the yummy goodness at home but I still remained very strong. I took my shake and had some fruits. But soon I was overcome with that deep hunger feeling and had 3 bites of some roasted pork. I also ate a few goldfish crackers with my son. Overall wasn't terrible and I didn't give in to a buttered bagel but still could of been better. Today is another day and here we are ...I have my shake in hand my 80 calorie yogurt and some wheat crackers to go. :) Week 2 slim fast !! lol

Weigh in this morning and I've put in a lb lol ivwell onwards and upwards not as bad as I thought. X

Hey that's nothing, you can go to the bathroom and lose that hehehe. Keep up the good work :)

Well been away for a long weekend and went off track ooopppsss! Going away on the 4th of November so need to get down to 11st at least by then!! Food for today so far : Tesco ultraslim chocolate shake 202kcal Sf chocolate caramel bar 95kcal Ww beef and red wine casserole 249kcal ( dinner at lunch because I'm working later and may not get a break so have to take snacks!) Coco pop cereal bar 83kcal Velvet crunch 84kcal
Tesco ultraslim shake 202kcal

Last edited:
Another day! Breakfast Tesco ultraslim shake 202kcal Sf chocolate caramel bar 95kcal
Weight watchers sweet chilli chicken with rice 302 kcal

Last edited:
Not been on yet today! Feeling rubbish! Got a banging headache! :(!
Had sf sf shake fur breakfast 230kcsl
Velvet crisps 83kcal
Cup of soup 50kcal
Chicken hot pot 355kcl
A cookie 52kcal

Been a bit pre occupies last wee while!
Having sf shake for breakfast
Sf chocolate caramel bar
Weight watchers chicken and lemon risotto
Shake
French fries crisps
Special K chocolate moment