Weight loss diary to get me back on track!

Food today:
Tesco shake for breakfast
Sf chocolate caramel bar
4terry chocolate orange segments
Ww chicken curry
Special K moments
2cream crackers
40kcal hot chocolate
Was craving chocolate today! The chocolate orange segments deffo did the trick they were so yummy!! Love the fact that I'm having tesco ultraslim shakes is saving me money and calories! Amazing! Hope you are all doing well xxx

Breakfast Ultraslim shake
Sf chocolate caramel bar
Ww tomato soup
Roll with ham
Cheese and onion French fry crisps
Special K chocolate moments
Yummy day so far 505kcal left for dinner .... Hmm what to have lol!

Last edited:
Another day.... Writing on this and using my fitness pal is deffo keeping me on track, Ultraslim shake
Sf chocolate caramel bar
Reduced calorie spaghetti carbonara
Special K moments
1 cookie
French fries
Homemade chicken nuggets with veg and Yorkshire pudding
Xx x

Last edited:
Ultraslim chocolate shake
Sf chocolate caramel bar
Velvet sweet chilli
Ww tomato soup
2xrolls
Snack a jacks
2cookies
Hot chocolate
Ultraslim shake xx

Last edited:
Hey
How are we all? I've got weigh in in the morning! I always dread it and I don't know why lol! Fingers crossed for decent loss!!! X

Yay just up and weighed myself and I've lost 3.8lbs!! I'm so pleased with that. Hoping for another 2-3lbs for next week! Getting back in to the exercise this week as my body isn't feeling as toned as it was! Hope you are all okay! Xxx

Deffo does. Today I'm having a munchies day even though it's within my calorie allowance lol:
Ultraslim shake for breakfast
Sf chocolate caramel ba
Toast and bacon 2 link sausages
Half cookie
Ultraslim shake

Another 1lb off this week! Not a lot but still a loss! Back at the running/toning big time as starting to feel very wobbly again lol xxxx

So not been on in 4 weeks and in that time things have taken a massive nose dive!!
Stepped on scales this morning and could of burst out crying I've put on 12lbs!!
I feel so bagged up and bloated so hoping some is water!! ???
7 weeks to pull it back before christmas and a wedding on the 28th of December!
I've noticed my mood hasn't been great and and deffo feeling more lethargic!

Back too it today! Just had my first shake and am about to make some fresh home made soup for lunch and bolgnese sauce for spaghetti for tonight!
Back too the exercise tonight, either the exercise bike or run on the treadmill ( which will probs kill me) !!
I can't believe I have let things slip so much I'm so annoyed with myself! Xxx

Had not too bad a day today! Made home made soup which I had for lunch then made home made spag Bol for dinner which was good. Currently on the exercise bike doing a 20min cycle feeling very unfit but a massive step forward compared to what I have been doing which is nothing lol!

Lol I did it! Full 20 mins lol and 90kcal burned not too bad!
Woke up through the njght with a really sore knee but all seems Okies this morning. Feeling starving today but I always get that the morning after I have done exercise!
On track this morning just had my shake.

Well ended up not having a very could day at all!!! I could kick myself!!!
I'm do angry but why do I do it to myself there is no reason or need!!!

Today I've had a much better day. Stuck to diet 100%!! Tonight I an working so won't be in the house to can't stuff my face full or rubbish as when I get in I will probably have my slimatee then head too bed! ??

Yet another day and I am starving! Probs all in my head so I'm drinking loads of water! I'm trying a weight watchers stir and serve soup for my lunch today with toast hopefully the soup is nice! Hope you are all well xx

Back