Weight loss diary to get me back on track!

xlaurynxbx

Hey so I have been on slimfast for a while now! I have majorly lost me way in the last wee while have being so successful on it!
I have went from being 11st 4lbs back up to 11st 10lbs!
I'm absolutely gutted to say the least but it is all my own doing and I can only blame myself!
I was back on track yesterday with food and also went for a 45 min walk with buggy and did exercise DVD last night!
I will update later on wih my food for the day once I have decides what I am having lol x

So my food for the day:

Chocolate s/f shake 230kcal
S/f chocolate caramel bar 95kcal
Homemade veg soup 112kcal
Chicken tikka steak and salad 202kcal
Weight watchers pepperoni pizza 501kcal
Options mint madness hot chocolate 38kcal
So that's 1178kcal altogether.
Having an actual lunch today as my friend is coming over so rather than go out for lunch I suggested I make something x

Does that sound okay? X

Been on track all day again! Did half and hour of walking on the treadmill tonight which burned 150kcal which I'm pleased with!
Onwards and upwards, keeping positive get this weight off! X

I deffo will be keeping it up! I've been so silly to let it go after working so hard to get to where I was!
Good for today:
S/f chocolate shake 230kcal
S/f chocolate caramel bar 95kcal
Options mint madness hot chocolate 38kcal
Fairy cake 76kcal
Asda mighty instant soup tomato and veg 140kcal
S/f chocolate meal bar 210kcal
Chewee chocolate cereal bar 97kcal
Weight watchers chicken curry with rice 306 kcal.
That's a total of 1192 kcal.
Can you tell I'm a chocolate addict from that menu lol!
I'm also planning on doing my exercise DVD again tonight!
X

Sorry not written on here in a few days been working all weekend and not had the chance! Hope you are all well!
I'm getting there slowly but surely weigh in will be on Thursday which I'm not looking forward too at all! Lol
Anyway my food for today :
Chocolate shake
Chocolate caramel bar
Weight watches soup
Tesco small bag popcorn
Meal bar
Not decides what to have for dinner yet will decided later. Xx
*** so I had two bags of the tesco popcorn as its so good and the sweetness of it go bad cravings away lol! For dinner I had a weight watchers chicken and mushroom tagliatelle!
Was working last njght so didn't have any njght one cravings as I was distracted and when I got home I drank a big pint of water before bed!

Last edited:
Good did a half week weigh in then husband also in slim fast brings fry up in bed!! Worked out adding a shake dinner and a snack im 170 over will claw that back at tea!!

I see you have got right back in. To it well done ! X

Today I had my slim fast chocolate shake for breakfast, a banana as my snack, water and some coffee with milk and sugar. Am I allowed to have coffee? I really need the caffeine to get me through my day... :(

Your diary sounds great. I've got my shakes ready to start on Wednesday. Am I right in thinking (from reading your diary) that you can split your 100 calories over 2 snacks?

Your diary sounds great. I've got my shakes ready to start on Wednesday. Am I right in thinking (from reading your diary) that you can split your 100 calories over 2 snacks?

If your snacks are only 50 calories are less, you can definitely add something else to keep the count at 100 or so. I use to eat the laughing cow cheese wedge with 1/2 English muffin and that worked for me or some cheese crackers with a few nuts or fruits

Hello and good morning everyone :)

Just wanted to share that I found a new snack that's so delish. It's crunchy and low in calories and tastes great! It's the Special K Cracker Chips in Sour Cream and Onion. You get to have 27 chips for !20 calories so Just modify it a bit to keep within the 100 calorie snack limit yum!!!

Had a bit of an off day on Saturday as it was my sons first birthday party but I'm straight back on it today! Hopefully not done too much damage! Hoping to get another 2lbs off this week!!
I've been asked to be my friends bridesmaid and she is possibly getting marries in the next few months so I deffo need to make sure I keep myself on track weight loss wise as I don't want to rewin her wedding pictures lol ??!
Hope you all all doing well and still on track xx

Back