Weight loss Diary :)

Hi Guys

Hope you don't mind me writing here!

I am Daisy and and I started my Cambridge Diet on Monday. I have lost 6lbs already so super proud of myself! :D I was 16stone2lbs on Monday, I am now 15stone10lbs! :D It is so good to see results, it is really keeping me motivated!

This is the heaviest I have ever been. I have a little girl and I only put on Just over a stone when I was pregnant with her, but a break up with my ex cause me to binge drink and it feels so good now to not be drinking! I can't believe I weighed less when I was pregnant but I am here now so that is what counts! :)

So here is a picture of me how I look recently. Need to say bye bye to all this fat! :)

img20120706130228.jpg

So last night was bad :( My sister came over and I made her and my partner a pasta bake and decided to top it with mozzarella, it smelt and looked amazing, and I ended up eating some of it off the top. I feel like such an idiot for caving in. But today is a new day and a new start! I am going to do this! :)

well had weigh in on tuesday and after being naughty and eating a bit of my partners Mozzarella burger I made him, I ended up losing 8.75lbs! Not too bad :D Now to just get through this next week! I can do this :)

Love the dress in your first pic!

Congrats on the loss, your pics are excellent - the difference in a few days is incredible on your stomach. Thats the bit i want to see shrinking, that and my thighs...

Puds x

Hey Puds!

Aww thanks :) it is from Primark, £10 bargain! :D

Yeah it seems I have debloated a bit. This diet is just what I needed. Have you started it yet?

Daisy xx

Love a bargain!

I'm on day 2 and feeling awful today. Really awful. Feeling like I'm going to vomit anytime soon and have a very bad headache :-( despite this I don't have the urge to eat something..

We will do this!

Love a bargain!

I'm on day 2 and feeling awful today. Really awful. Feeling like I'm going to vomit anytime soon and have a very bad headache :-( despite this I don't have the urge to eat something..

We will do this!

Yeah I get a horrible head ache and sick feeling some days, just drink lots and lots of water and don't give up. This diet is so worth it. I have never stuck to any diet like I have this one this time. So had a few slip ups but I am really happy with myself!

Keep it up and you will see results fast! x

Well I couldn't get in the dress a few weeks ago, now it almost does up apart from boob area! Hoping once I shift another half a stone I can wear it out :)
imag1512copy.jpg

Lovely! I have to admit, I did laugh out loud at Nomigippy's comment because I was thinking the same!!! You really carry your weight very well! I'm 5'2 and 12st 10lbs (Lost 14lbs in two weeks on CD!) and I can't really even notice a physical difference in myself! Although clothes are fitting better so I know I'm shrinking!

You look great now - you are going to look totally amazing when you reach goal! Wow!

Hey hun good luck :) i started out at 15st 6lbs amd now a little under 12st even though im still quite heavy everyone says i dont look 12st and am a pretty comfy size 12 now started at an 18. U most certainly look lighter than u r - keep going x

Lovely! I have to admit, I did laugh out loud at Nomigippy's comment because I was thinking the same!!! You really carry your weight very well! I'm 5'2 and 12st 10lbs (Lost 14lbs in two weeks on CD!) and I can't really even notice a physical difference in myself! Although clothes are fitting better so I know I'm shrinking!

You look great now - you are going to look totally amazing when you reach goal! Wow!

Hey yeah it did make me worry when I read it lol! :) And thank you, I bet you look great too and I wish I was 12stone! lol :) And wow 14lbs in two weeks is awesome well done you! xx

Hey hun good luck :) i started out at 15st 6lbs amd now a little under 12st even though im still quite heavy everyone says i dont look 12st and am a pretty comfy size 12 now started at an 18. U most certainly look lighter than u r - keep going x

Heya! I have stalked you a little on here hehe :p And well done on your loss! You are a true inspiration and you look bloody fab! And yeah people would probably die if they knew how much I weigh :/ My other half thinks I weigh 13 stone haha!

Back