Weight loss Diary :)

Wow you really look lighter than you are!!! I am 14 stone 10 in my avatar pic and look waaaay bigger than you. Well done on your loss so far, I'm only on day 3 so it's great to see some inspiration x

You look beautiful in your avatar! And that is great you have started! Keep it up! Deffo feels worth it! x

Well had my second weigh in this morning.. I have stayed the same :( To be expected though, it was my sister's last night on Friday before she went to uni so I had a naughty evening and we went out for steak and then out and got drunk. At least I haven't gained though! Time to be good now! :)

Hi! you can really see the weight loss in that pic of you in your pjs. I started ss yesterday and so far feeling good... can't believe how easy i'm finding it... i can't wait to start seeing some results... weigh just under 13 st ideally want to get to 10 xx

Hi! you can really see the weight loss in that pic of you in your pjs. I started ss yesterday and so far feeling good... can't believe how easy i'm finding it... i can't wait to start seeing some results... weigh just under 13 st ideally want to get to 10 xx

Yeah that was 11lbs down then I think but I have had a few slip ups! Been good since Sunday though so should be back in Ketosis now! Well done for starting! It is really nice seeing results so fast. You will be done in no time :) x

Congrats on the STS daisy, all very good if you've enjoyed yourself ;-) x

Back