Total Solution Weight loss diary

Hlb1986

Hey all,

I've been lagging today so thought something that can keep me from eating is writing a little blog about my progress.
I'm 26, 5'5 and 17 stone...this is the heaviest I have ever been.
I am bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in May so wanted a kick start to help shift pounds so I feel body confident.
I started on the 3.01.13 so am now finishing my fourth day. I am drinking shakes and have bars but am really forcing myself to eat them!
Luckily I have a very demanding job so I don't have time for lunch breaks and end up eating at my desk which is perfect for bars....I love green tea anyway so am drinking lots it just makes me need the toilet a lot!!
Started to get a headache today, is it ok to take paracetamol?
I have been weighing myself daily but have put the scales away and not weighing again until WI on Thursday.
Must say reading these forums have been quite inspirational and are something to turn to instead of food!

Good luck everyone :)

Hi and welcome!!! Headaches are normal the first few data on any low carb low sugar diet, paracetamol is fine. It's the withdrawal of the sugar and carbs that causes it. Well done so far. I too am a daily weigher.... Luv it!! I'll look forward to reading your progress xxx

Ahh woke up and my mouth feels horrible :( it's getting worse so fingers crossed I'm in ketosis..am waiting for a delivery of ketostixs so hopefully they will arrive today.
Lets see if I can resist standing on the scales before work!
Have a good day everyone!

Ahh woke up and my mouth feels horrible :( it's getting worse so fingers crossed I'm in ketosis..am waiting for a delivery of ketostixs so hopefully they will arrive today.
Lets see if I can resist standing on the scales before work!
Have a good day everyone!

I weigh myself everyday too, I am finding it gives me the extra little boost and inspiration :) xx

Day 5 is nearly over. All shakes have been drunk. Feeling ok, peed on a ketostix and shows I'm in ketosis, just have to resist weighing myself. I'm actually tempted to put my scales in the boot of my car until WI day!
So hard having someone at work sitting right next to me eating onion ring crisps and then tuna pasta at lunchtime...although not feeling hungry which is good.
Moving house in 2 weeks so very busy days at work and evenings at home packing to come..best to keep busy.
Although early night and CBB tonight, work at 0700!
Good luck all and good night x

Day 6 complete

Feeling really good today, been busy at work at home so not much time to think about food. Finding the feeling of not being hungry really bizarre but good!
Scales are in boot of the car to stop me weighing myself..looking forward to Thursday to see how I've done :)

How have you got on today hun? xx

Today has been really good thanks...just got home!
Work all day then cinema tonight to see The Impossible....luckily it was NOT impossible to sit next to my lovely friend eating a large hotdog and sweets...got the scales out of the car but feel nervous and weigh in tomorrow, I have stuck to it 100% tho and that really impresses me!
Tomorrow morning will tell!!

How about you? X

Good luck with the weigh in today!!!

L x

Weigh day and I'm a little disappointed..

Lost 6lbs and stuck to it 100%

The only thing I think that could have slowed it down is I'm due TOTM soon?

Any suggestions, am I doing anything wrong??

I lost 6lbs first week and I'm ecstatic! Nearly half a stone... Would take me 3-4 weeks on ww. Be proud. Do you have a bag of sugar in your cupboard? That's 2lb... Youve lost 3 of them! Mahoosive well done!!! Xxx

As long as I'm not the only one...people were talking about 11/12lb losses so maybe I got my hopes up!
Well done to you too :)

Have no sugar..have literally cleared my cupboards of food due to moving house!! X

Day 11 nearly over with.

Went to the Harry Potter studio tour which was amazing! Although got grumpy being around everyone else eating...glad I didn't cave in and now home for a bath and early night.
Looking forward to being back at work tomorrow, nice and busy!

Not touched the scales since last WI and don't intend to until this Thursday WI.

Good luck everyone x

How are you getting on hun? Hope your good xx

Back