Weight Loss Diary

midsgirl30

Hi im Sarah and have decided to start a diary as that seems to be the way to go on here. Well im a married mom of 4 lovely children 2 boysw and 2 girls. I have struggled with my weight since ihad my eldest almost 11 years ago now. I have tried other diets in the past and have lost wight only to gain it all back and then some. I have decided its now or never and i have discovered this site and am hoping it will be a good help to me so i think thats it for now and i would just like to say good luck to everyone on here :)

Hi Sarah

WW is a great plan, you'll be amased at how much, and what you can eat and still lose weight. Just shout if you need anything, and someone will always be along to help.

Take care & Good Luck

xx

Thanx christie and carol, have just been looking at some of the recipie ideas on here i cant belive all the info on here its great x:)x

Hi Sarah,
I'm new to WW too....:talk017: well sort of, done it a million times before but this time I've got the motivation and I'm determinded to make this the year I get to a healthy weight! :)
Good luck on your journey - the forum is great for support! I had a dilemma earlier but the other guys came to my rescue and as a result I went to my local meeting! :D
All the best,
Love Sophie xxxxx

P.S - When trying to post this message to you I started a whole new thread and lots of confusion! Oops!

the recipes are gorgeous...i had diet coke chicken last night and cant believe hownice it was even my mum liked it!
i am making a huge pot of zero point soup tomorrow cant wait looking forward to hearing more from you x

Hiya!

Good luck with your journey!
I'm on here most days (SAHM) lurking around reading what everyones written - have only started posting in the last few days - they're quite a friendly bunch & will make you feel very welcome.

OMG! How do you cope with 4 kids? I have a 2 year old & planning a 2nd towards end of year, at the moment she's a real handful! Wouldn't swap her for the world tho! (Weird!!!) x

Anyways, good luck with WW xxx

Thanx guys i have only been on here a few hours and feel so much more positive. I cant wait to try som eof the recipies and am going to get all the family to try them. I must admit the 4 can be hard work sometimes but i love it lol x x

I must admit i to am having abit of a problem figuring out how to post messages and start threads. Hope to speak to u 2morrow have been ordered of the computer apparently iv had my time lol :)

Hi everyone ust thought i would pop on and say hello and see how everyones day has been. Mine has been ok so far, have stuck to my points and dont really feel hungry at all so thats good. Anyway will have a read of some of the posts and see ya soon x:D

Hi again,
Glad to see you've had a good day within your points.
It's a great diet if you plan and use your points wisely there really is no need to be hungry as you've discovered.
L x

Morning :) ... sounds like your really positive! ... Ive got 3 kids and i dont know about you but i find it really difficult having nice things in and staying away from them! hehe .. altho i tend to buy them things i dont like so i dont eat them ;)

Hows things with you today ?

Hi i am having a good morning, have logged on for an hour b4 i take my youngest to nursery then am of shopping. I know what you mean about the kids treats i tend to buy the things i dont really eat and also i like the choc snack a jacks so have them instead with a cup of tea very nice. :)

Hey midsgirl! .. Just thought id come see how your doing today! .. My kids are still on holidays but go back on monday woohoo!!!!!!! heheh ..... they get so bored and fed up specially my teenager! .. so anyway Glad to hear your doing well! ...

Hope your ok :)

Back