weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by violet-fields, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

Healthy eating
    Well here I am again. I have started slimming world a few days ago and so far so good.;)
    I can't believe it has been a year since I was last on here and I now weigh more than I did then. How depressing !!:cry:

All that is now in the past as I begin my new journey to happiness and Slimness (is that even a word?):p
    So I decided just over a week ago that i would do cambridge diet ! what was i thinking ? A couple of days into it i felt sick, moody, tired and so so hungry i cried !!
    I decided that slimming world helped me before when i lost 4 stone prior to my sister's wedding. So off I went to my new group and I left there feeling positive and ready to be me again !!
    :D I have decided to keep a diary on here as a way to spur me on and discuss fellings i may have during my weight loss journey.
    I weighed 17stone1pound when i got weighed last thursday and i am hoping for a good loss this week. I will keep you posted !!!

Victoria :tear_drop:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.