Weight loss difference between SS and SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by SCrittenden, 17 August 2008.

1. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Well-Known Member

I was wondering if people could tell me what the difference in speed of weight loss is between SS and SS+, is it a big difference?..
  2. Toots

Toots Well-Known Member

I've been told that the losses are virtually the same but have no personal experience of it

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

4. SCrittenden

SCrittenden Well-Known Member

i'm only asking because my other half is eating roast dinner.. and i really fancy a bit of chicken lol.. i just need to ignore it, as im not even hungry anyway, so want it purely because of.. well i don't know why really..
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Good on ya for ignoring it. Okay if you are doing with SS+option that has chicken, but otherwise it's just not worth it. It becomes a 'cheat' which often leads to another 'cheat'. Ack...all head stuff eh:rolleyes:
  6. babycake

babycake Please kick my butt!!

well done on ignoring the chicken. try not to break your resolve until you can discuss things with your CDC