Weight Loss for First Week?

spriggit82

Hi all,

I have just started Exante this morning and its going ok so far. I was just wondering what the average weight loss is for the first week. Im 16 1/2 stone at the moment and would love to get out of the 16's this week :D Also if anyone has any tips that keep them on track they would come in soo handy - want to make sure this is the last time that I have to loose weight and finally be happy in my own skin x

Hi spriggit82
I am only on my first week too, and my first weigh in is tomorrow morning - and I really can't wait to see what the scales say!! I am a couple of stone heavier than you but when I had a sneaky peak on the scales a couple of days ago I was 11lbs down! Not sure what the average is, as each person loses weight differently, but if you have stuck to it 100% than I think you can expect a greater loss than any other standard diet like weightwatchers etc. I think you will get a pleasant surprise :)
My tips are to space out your packs and drink plenty of fluid - not only does it keep you well hydrated it helps stave off any hunger pangs. If you are having bars, I have found that chopping my bar up into small pieces makes it last much longer, as the first bar I ate on day 1 was gone in about 20 seconds lol.
Other than that just keep focused and grit your teeth through the first few days (I found them tough) and it will get easier.
Good luck!
x

Everyone is different, and the big loss in the first week is mainly water. You could try having a look in the weekly weigh in section to give you a better idea. Hope you get into the 15's :)

Whats Exante?? I'm trying to do Slimming World and not going too well :(( I keep putting weight on, and the better I seem to eat and more I try and exercise the more I put on booohooooohooo.. xx

water

make sure u stick to it a, and drink enough water. i am a shining example. you will surely lose more than half a stone this week.
keep on keeping on.
have that glass of water when ever you can.
i have water in my cup holder of my car, water in my boot, water in my hand bag, water on my desk , water by my bed side , water by my t.v, water on my dining table.
i have water everywhere.!

Good luck spriggit82,
I'm on my first day too and it's going ok so far. Just had my soup (tomato) and can't believe how thick it was. Must admit I thought they were going to be thin.
Hopefully we'll have great losses come next Thursday :)

Hi all

Thanks for the support - day 1 went fine (surprisingly didnt feel hungry) and am already feeling a lot less bloated. will let you know how i get on next week - will try and update my profile on here :) have a fab weekend everyone x

Good luck to both of you for the rest of your week :)

Back