Weight loss goals

grumpy

I have noticed a lot of people have written down their weight loss goals and wondered if you could give me some pointers of what my realistic targets could/should be.
I started at 13st 11 and after 3 weeks now weigh 12st 13. My total target weight loss is 3 stone but feel I would benefit from some more bite size targets. Is a stone a month really realistic (like my CDC said??) I would rather me less optimistic rather than not meet any taregts??!!

Hiya

Mini goals are a great way to keep yourself motivated. How about having some things like, getting into the 12's, 10% of your body weight, getting into the next dress size down?

Well done on your losses so far and yep it does average at about 1stone per month.

Gx

Hey Porgeous, thanks for your response and I have to say you look great in your pictures, well done. Inspirational x

yes 1 stone is definately realistic on this diet! i never would have believed it but 4 weeks from now, you will!!! :D

At the beginning I tried to have mini goals that i felt were achievable in very short spaces of time, some a week other 2 weeks to be checking off at least one. Its great to change the colour to red :)

Now I am doing it in half stones 2 to 3 weeks probably. I didnt set a time frame on them, I am working towards them but I dont want to set myself up to miss one, as I find that very de-motivating and I need to keep the motivation high :)

Best of luck with your goals Hx

Back