Weight loss has stalled!

Spaghetti

Hi, this is my first time on here! I've started Lipotrim out of sheer desperation to try and lose the weight from having my baby nearly 2 years ago. I'm also 40 this year and I don't want to be fat nd frumpy for that either. This is my second week and it's been tough but I've stuck to it and not cheated. I am getting disappointed because I seem to have stalled. I've lost 8lbs total but have not shifted anything in days. I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone here that seeing your weight loss is what keeps you going. So be honest I'm getting a bit fed up. Particularly as a friend of mine is doing weight watchers and losing more this week and eating. Fed up.

Oh I know how you feel, I was expecting to lose more but I am losing at a healthy rate. Are you drinking plenty of water? It might sound simple but it really helps!
Considering you don't really weigh lots you haven't got as much to lose. On your second weigh in at the Chemist you may be surprised and lots of people say their 3rd and 4th losses are more than their 1st and 2nd!! Keep going and don't give up!! :D

hI, I am the same lost 8lb in total but iv been weighing myself and not lost since my last weigh in on tues... i think just keep going and see what next weigh in says. im thinking iv tried ww and sw and i never stick it out...so even if i only lose 2lb a week on lipotrim i find it easier to stick to than other diets.

Also, you aren't supposed to weigh your self each week as it makes it more disheartening.
I think you need to stick to the rules 100% if you want it to work and make yourself feel good.

My advice would be not to weigh yourself between weigh-ins. I know it's very, very tempting, but if you are the type who will be easily disappointed if you don't see a loss every day then it may be better for you if you don't. You will often find that your lbs will fluctuate throughout the week but the important thing is where it sits at the end of the 7 days.

Aside from that, try to console yourself with the fact that you really don't have much to lose at all and even if your losses aren't huge every week, you are heading in the right direction and you won't have to be on LT for very long at all to reach your goal - you're not in the shoes of someone attempting to lose 10 stone for example!

Good luck to you hun xx

Hi , I'm on my 4th week and my 2nd week was my worst weigh-in with only a 3lb loss, but by week 3 I'd lost 20lb in total, so I agree it's week 3 and 4 that give you that WOW feeling and people will flood you with compliments. Good luck and keep drinking loads of water to flush that fat :)

Does drinking water help with weight loss too? I thought it was just to help you with headaches! X

Does drinking water help with weight loss too? I thought it was just to help you with headaches! X

No way, it really helps!! I believe the more you drink the better as it fills you up and your also losing your water!!
Whether this is right or wrong it seems to be doing me good as I am proud at my weight losses!

I hate having to drink so much water, it makes me freezing all the time. Even if I have peppermint tea! I have lost more weight since my last post but it's not as speedy as some which is tough when it's so hard.

I totally understand where you are coming from, i did a post the other day about a friend of mine who is on LT also, so you can read how p*ssed off i was about certain things. I think what we have to look at is even though they may be lower than others its STILL more than if i was on a different diet, maybe losing 2lb a week, stick with it and hopefully your WOW week is around the corner, thats what i am hoping, even said that to my hubs when I was in sulky child mode " I need a WOW week" just to keep me going" good luck xx

Back