Weight loss I think :-)

LouiseElectric

Confused girl here lol Morning xxx

I weighed myself on home scales last week thought they said 16.3 weighed this morning and were going between 15.9 and 15.12 ...

So I am actually wondering what I weighed last week and I was feel heavy and puffy but weighed in at boots 15.12 this morning cant wait to get on the SW scales to find out the real loss ...

Last time I was there few weeks ago was 15.13 and a half and i had put loads on in two weeks you could see it lol

As i am feeling happy i dont fancy going back to sw in case the scales are different and i give up ...

Anyone else as confused as me and let the scales ruin things if there is a small gain ?

STOP weighing yourself at home!!!!

The amount of threads on here about people's disappointment as their scales have shown a gain etc is unbelievable!
Honestly Hun, please dont weigt yourself at home as your scales will show a difference. They are not callibrated and you could be weighing at all certain times of day, after eating, drinking, etc.
Stick to the class ones and dont shy away from them.

Good luck with weigh in.

xxxx

Hey hun,

Im with Mrs V!!

Im a serial weigher and it really doesnt help! The SW scales are checked constantly for accuracy to ensure we get the correct weights.

Even something as silly as sliding your home scales accross to clean the floor can change the weight that their showing you.

I can stop myself getting on my scales at home its a bit of an OCD but i ignore what it says (its a completely pointless exercise lol)

Trust only what SW says xxxx

Mrs V - my *Excuse* is not been able to afford class this month so gave myself a quick start and wanted to see how I am doing.
Get paid 31st so trying to weigh same time always of a morning as I can gain 7lbs in a day ? By the way have I told you before your weight loss is incredible ? wow well done
I deffo understand what you are saying and will listen xxxx

Hey Pesty -

I am going to trust in the fact I have a weight lost and my trousers are not cutting me in half today - I am secretly looking forward to getting back to class and will by a 4 week pass too.

My scales were out as soon as I brought them begining of the year , keeping them as match the bathroom.

Also I find another trick to lose weight is lean all weight on bathroom sink I at least lose a stone :)

It is hard you just want to see results when i get its clothes and the way you look and feel that are the key.

xxx

Hey Pesty -

I am going to trust in the fact I have a weight lost and my trousers are not cutting me in half today - I am secretly looking forward to getting back to class and will by a 4 week pass too.

My scales were out as soon as I brought them begining of the year , keeping them as match the bathroom.

Also I find another trick to lose weight is lean all weight on bathroom sink I at least lose a stone :)

It is hard you just want to see results when i get its clothes and the way you look and feel that are the key.

xxx

haha lmao!!

Yea i know what you mean, its the temptation to prepare yourself for what will happen at group.

Its a good idea to buy a course at group, it forces you to go and you dont run the risk of being too skint to go at the end of the month!! xx

I have to confess I ALWAYS weigh on a monday before group so I dont get too nasty a shock. If I am prepared for a rubbish result I wont cry :D

Hun, I know what you mean about the affordablilty of classes...I lost 6.5 stones from home before I was in a better financial position to go to class.
If I can do it, anyone can...believe me! If you are weighing from home, make sure that the scales are in the same place, that you weigh at the same time and wear same clothes. What ever you do for that weigh in, then keep it constant.
Good luck...Ive tried leaning against the sink too....you will only succeed in pulling the sink off the wall (I did! eeeek!) ;)

Deffo buying the monthly if i go back - well i have to go back how will i get my stickers i need them haha

Madamelaminx - thats what I had done in the past but with my dodgy scales i go get weighed at sw and i am up and devastated.
I will keep to boots and then sw class.

Mrs V - lol - at pulling sink off wall - reminds me i forget how heavy i must be and always here things crack when i lean on them lol
6.5 stone on your own is good going - hope i have same will power ..
As when i get weighed at SW i only go to a pop in group near work -
so i dont get the benefits of the class - thats making me thinkas it goes is it really worth going to class if i am paying nearing 5 pounds to stand on scales and thats it the consultant is lovely but his always busy so we get weighed and go ! xxx

Back