Weight Loss in the First Week?

I lost 11lbs.

People vary a lot though, lots of people lost a lot in the first week, but you shouldn't expect too much in case you're different. Are you on your first week now?

I lost 9lb in the first week, but when I did it before I lost 5lb. It does vary person to person and on how much you have to lose.

Hi

I did 10lb, was fine the first week but have been struggling the last few days...getting to ketosis in week 1 is hard but apparently week 2 can be hard for some people too. Basically if u can get to week 3 u should be ok.

I'm hoping for at least 4lb this week so I've done a stone in a fortnight...weigh in on Tuesday's.

Good luck and stay strong! :)

I lost 18lbs in my first week but I've got about 10 stone to lose so will come off quicker for me at first ! Don't compare yourself to other people, everyone is different. X

I lost a stone, but have 1/2 of me to lose in total! Good luck x

Well done phoebediddles!!! Thats amazing, I lost 12lb and I have about 3 or 4 stone to lose , everyone is different but if you stick to the plan you will lose a lot :) good luck hun xx

Thanks Emily!! Feeling so positive and feel so much better not carrying those 14 pounds. I literally can't wait to see what next week brings. After a horrible five days last week I'm feeling so much better and happy :) xx

I lost 9 pounds on my first weight in and Mr eiregirl lost 5 ( we are doing it as a team :) ) Very different results But I can say that the more water you drink the more yuckiness will be banished from your body

Back