Weight loss journal!!

I couldn't get rid of all food, 'cos of family but i did stop buying any 'naughties'. In the first week i found it hell to walk past the fridge/cupboard and resist the habit to eat anything. I had spent a decent amount of time having major binges before starting cd, which didn't help. I actually started puzzles and crochet, to keep my hands and head a bit busier, and stop me reaching for food. It sounds ridiculous and made me feel like an old fart but it really helped until i got into the 'zone'! Good luck, it will be so worth it when you gat that amazing first WI....xx

Also, if you can drink your water in full pints at a time, it makes you feel full up. (do space out through the day though!)

Split your packs into half, so you can have more when you need it. I tend to save all of my packs for evening time, have a soup, with half a mousse, then later can have the other half with a hot choc.

I never had mousses for ages, i know you can't in first few weeks, but when you are allowed, do so....they really make you feel quite full. Favourite is vanilla mixed with a dab of 'sunshine orange' flavouring, bit like cheesecake...yum xx

Welcome walkerscrisps and thisisit120lbs. I restarted on Monday. Good luck with your journey.

Thanks and good luck to you too! Opps I've sort of invaded wakercrisps diary with all greeting me too! Walkercrisps I have been drinking plenty of peppermint tea haven't yet tried green tea but will do..I've had a good Friday and hope I remain strong today...I went to the gym for a spin class and vowed I wouldn't over do it but I ended up burning 600 calories and now feel a little light headed...won't be doing such a class until I move up plans! Weekends are so difficult but I guess finding useful things to do keeps your mind off eating. I am very grumbly today, tummy keeps making funny noises...I'm going to remain strong and shift this flab! I wana get to 9 stones and below...so peeps let's focus, cos were soon gona look HOT... X

Great motivation :) Going to be so happy when I reach my GW :)

So I just changed my stats, goal date is Dec 24th!! 54 days! I HAVE to lose this weight by then, I cannot be big for Christmas. I wanna be completely happy for Christmas, I want to fit into the clothes everyone bought me two years ago for Christmas. I have 9 pairs of jeans I can't fit into plus countless t-shirts so hopefully they'll motivate me and I can wear them for Christmas!

I'm so happy I'm finally going to be normal. Not going to be "the fat girl" any longer, I can't wait to actually GO shopping, I've always maintained I despised shopping but it was only cause I hated the way I looked and couldn't stand to buy any clothes for myself, but now, I will get this weight off, and KEEP it off, I can't wait :) Especially as I'm going on holiday and Feb, and will get to wear a BIKINI! :O I've never worn a bikini in my life! Lol, I'm so looking forward to walking along the beach wearing a bikini and not caring about what I look like because I'll be normal.
I love CD :)

So I weighed myself on my scales this morning - 166lbs - 9lb loss!! Not counting on it too much though, hopefully my CDC's scales will be as kind, if not I'll have to make sure it is :) Hour + of cycling a day for me :)

Day 3 on CD is killing me!! Went downstairs to make my shake and OH asked me to make him a curry, and then there was jelly and brownies and all kinds of crap in the kitchen. *cries* I didn't have any (shake and green tea) but I wanted some soo bad. Please tell me this feeling goes after a while? Going to be at college all day tomorrow, so need some sugar free gum to keep me going! My mum has been trying to get me to eat, she took one look at the box of shakes and goes "you can't live on that!" Then offering to cook my absolute favourite meal. Grr. But I will do this. No matter how much anyone says I can't, I will. At least OH is being supportive, lol.

Oh dear, its tough if your mum is telling you not to do CD but good that your OH understands why this is so important for you.
Day 3 is tough, just keep very focused on why you chose this wonderful diet x

Its 8 days into my CD diet and I've lost 13lbs!!! I've practically lost a stone in just over a week. One more lb and I'll have completed three of my goals!!! 2 more lbs and I will be a third of the way there.
I can fit into nearly every pair of jeans I have, officially I am a size 12. As opposed to a week ago where I could fit into one pair of jeans. And I have 10 pairs, and now I fit into 7!!
My OH is being a great help, I whine whenever an advert comes on tv for food or a fast food restaurant ad on a bus stop thingy, he just tells me to think of myself in a bikini and how it'll be worth it in the end. Definitely would have given up by now if it weren't for him.
Really happy with my loss :) I know it won't be as much next week but I'm going to do as much exercise as I can, and hopefully be zooming into those size 10's, aswell as entering into the 10 stones for the first time in years.
I only have 3lbs left before I have to start eating the 200cal meal daily. Think I'll be surviving on quorn frankfurters, they look amazing, and I looooove frankfurters, maybe with some cottage cheese if I can squeeze it in.
Btw....anyone know when we can start eating eggs? My skimmed milk allowance can go towards making scrambled egg - my favourite.

Hope everyones doing great :)

Back