Weight loss mirror

boofle

Gold Member
Has anyone googled the weight loss mirror, i have just done it you upload a photo of yourself and set the weight and height chart and it shows you a photo of what you would look like at target weight i have pinned mine on wall for inspiration lol x

That's a great idea I'm going to do that And stick it on the fridge and so when I get tempted I'll see the pic and hopefully it will stop me being naughty :) xox

Got to check this out now :D It sounds amazing.

Hi Yes it is very good spurs you on as to what you will be like when you reach the end of your weight loss journey lol x

What's this? It sounds really good, could do with some inspiration! I'm going to be doing this tonight! x

Hi Sarah google weight loss mirror you put in your weight and height as you are now then you upload a full length photo of yourself and use the weight slider to your ideal weight and it will give you a before and after picture pin it on your fridge for inspiration lol x

I just tried this but it doesn't go down to my ideal weight as I have more than 71lbs to lose :(

Hi well you could put it down to the lowest you can then keep updating it as you lose or our ww leader says there is a similiar thing on ww site you could check this one out, only thing is i looked but could not find it, if you have a look and you find it would you let me know lol x

I'll put one on the fridge, one on the biscuit cupboard, one on my hands maybe so I think before picking up food and putting it in my mouth! Got sidetracked last night - I do a lot of voluntary, need to look into this soon!!

Back