Weight loss pics

Cant access your photos :( Says its private and needs a password

Wow, looking great Rolo. You can really see the difference!

Hope you are feeling fabulous :)

Dee x

Looking fab and i can def see the diff in your legs aswell...well all over really even your face has a healthier glow about it. Very well done.x

Wow, what a difference. But even at your biggest you could see that you had a waist and a lovely hourglass figure. I always lose my waist when I put on weight. You've done really well, and what a pretty lassie you are!

Well done!!! You look great

O x

well done!! You can really see the difference in the pics.... and yeah you had a lovely waist in the first pics x

Wow, what a difference and congratulations on being brave enough to have photo's taken in your undies, I'm still hiding under a big coat!!!

wow - well done you!! the diff is really good, and you can see it from your legs.
after 2 st more your gonna look fantastic!!
are you doing ss? x

You look fab and have lots of matching underwear sets!!!!

Am I the only one who doesnt own any underwear that matches? lol

Thanks everyone, isn't it funny that I still feel huge though, although thankfully nothing like I did in my first pics.

Oh and bish bosh, I hunted high and low for those sets in my knicker drawer. The purple ones were far too small and I was squeezing myself into them. I have treated myself to 2 new sets as I was just wearing any old thing including massive polka dot pants and cheapo £3 for 2 bras that had gone grey. I try to wear matching now as it makes me feel better.

Roz x

Back