Weight loss Question!!

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya All

This is the year that I'm gonna reach my goal.

I have so far lost 21lb's in 19 weeks - Do you think its poss to lose the same in the same amount of time??

I would love to reach goal by end of May!

ww say you should expect to lose 1-2lbs per week so i'd say that was achieveable.

I would say it is possible but will require pure will+determination!!

I was hoping to get to goal for my Birthday end feb but cant really see it happening its only just under 7wks off.
having chinese for tea tonight!!

If you've lost that amount of weight in the same time frame alreay then why not eh :) Good luck hunni x

I don't know why but I think that its not possible even though I've managed the same amount in my first 5 months!! I keep thinking the bubbles gonna birst...lol talk about a pesamist!

Fuzzy - Now I am jelous that your having a chinese i can almost smell it ...yum yum. Regarding goals - at least we know it is achievable may take a little longer but it will be achieved this year some time - guess we just have to keep at it and keep strong and think about the bigger picture (double inuendo there on my part - as it was my BIG picture that gave me the kick up the jacksie to go on this quest) x

Thanks for all your posative comments - I'm feeling so posative now and 2 people at work at different times told me I am disapearing before their eyes - which was great as that is are aim after all ;o)x

Yes you can if you really focus - I am sure you will do it! Loads of luck!

thats definitely an achievable target, and im sure you can manage it :) if you need any motivation i can do the team leader nagging thing if you want haha ;) good luck for the coming week! xxx

Back