WEIGHT LOSS REDUCING....HELP!!

melnjim

Hi I have been on Lipotrim for 5 weeks now, losing at the most 6lbs a week. The last two weeks have been awful and I haven't cheated at all. I lost 3lb last week and only 1.5lb this week. Whatever has happened? I don't know how it is physically possible not to lose when you're having so little. If anyone can share anything with me I'd be so grateful I don't want to lose heart. Last week I was on my period so I sort of expected a drop, but not this week even less!!

It varies, the lighter you get, the slower your weight sometimes comes off. Keep with it, the next week might be a bumper one. I have had two weeks when I only lost a pound, Keep strong : )

Oh dear ... seriously you think 3lbs and 1.5lbs are not good lossess???????

Do you know that 1lb is the equilivant to 8!!! sausages?!!!!

They are damn good losses.

As you are getting lighter its natural for you body to slow down with weight loss as you are getting towards a more healthier weight.

Thanks so much for the response, really appreciate it. I got used to 4lb + per week and thought that was the norm. Couldn't see how it was physically possible when you're on so little calories to not continue to lose that amount. But now I know it's normal, I should stay on track. I guess collectively 20lb in 5 weeks isn't bad. I was thinking my body had decided that this was the weight it wants to be at, but sorry mate, got another stone to go!!! I need a drink...desperately, vodka and coke zero!!!!

I hope you're not discouraged by this!! I lost 1lb for two weeks on the trot & found it really disappointing, but, the next losses were better! & your losses are nothing to be sniffed at anyway!

Keep up the good work!! :)

Hannah

They are fabulous losses! Celebrate them, don't be disappointed as that can discourage you and make you go off the rails.

Your body will only lose what it wants to lose. Some weeks you'll have a smaller loss but it always evens out to around a stone a month. That's fantastic, not many plans can give you a loss that big.

Keep at it, you're doing brilliantly!

What weight are you, and how much do you have to lose?

Oh I don't miss food at all but my God I'm starting to miss the vodka! So I feel your pain!

Back