Weight Loss Simulator

Jodie-D

I just found this nifty little thing.. Its always good to have a visualisation of what you're aiming for.
WLV.jpg
The one on the left is me currently and the one on the right is me at my target
You could also do it if you've lost but can't really tell or don't think you notice a difference
The link to make your own is here:
My Virtual Model - Try our Virtual Weight Loss Simulator

I like it

Me and my Son were looking through pics on the computer last night and found my "Before" pic and I look like I am ready to give birth :eek: You know you need to lose weight when your belly sticks out further than your boobs !!

Lol at Jamsi! I have looked down before and thought omg I can see my belly past me boobs! WTH! Someone sent me a pic from a few years ago and I was like I was NEVER that big lol! xx

I just did mine and the results actually scared me a little....meaning I prefered the 'Before' me to the 'After', it looked like a skinny bobble-head! Although of course the simulation doesn't account for all the lumpy bumpies and cellulite, haha.

I look far better in the simulator than in real life :(

That's fun; I liked messing about with the hairstyles and colours! The weight loss was good to see, although it does seem to take quite a big difference in start and target weights to show a slimmer model (about 40lb) - I was a bit gutted to see that I apparrently look no different, until I saw the pic jump to a much slimmer version after only 4 more pounds off :)

Back