Weight Loss Slow Down!!!

Hi
As already stated FF is strict the units that you are allowed basically covers 3 meals and maybe a small snack. I did it a few months ago and missed the fruit terribly. Most fruit is 1 unit.
Irene

Could you give me an idea of what was a typical day on FF? I suspect it will sound a bit too strict for me but it would be great to have an idea of what I could do?

Thanks

have often wondered what is on the FF plan
there must be someone that has done it and survived lol
xxx

I think the FF plan may be an option just before Xmas or something? I will have a think :thinking2:

how long are you suppose to do it for?? id like to see a example of what ya could eat too?? to see how difficult it would be??

Great! Thanks Zena -

Do you know if you can eat your points throughout the day or do you have to eat only at breakkie, lunch & tea?

I'm a grazzer so hopefully this would still work if I could spread it over the whole day! (If I chose to do it!!!)

doesnt look to bad, i would love to try it out but not sure if i would succeed maybe easier if other peopl were doin it at the same time.

Great! Thanks Zena -

Do you know if you can eat your points throughout the day or do you have to eat only at breakkie, lunch & tea?

I'm a grazzer so hopefully this would still work if I could spread it over the whole day! (If I chose to do it!!!)
sorry i have never done it, just found the info on another thread, but depending on the points, I think it said 5 for brekkie, 5 for lunch, 8 for tea and if any left for snacks

I see the thread has focused into the FF plan - however, have you tried measuring yourself - sometimes the tape measure shows losses that the scales don't! Its like the body has to take stock and get used to what is has lost and adjust itself ....

Rogue

Go back to basics as if it's week one again you may find you have got a little complacent.
FF is for people that are really struggling,speak to your consultant before you do anything drastic !

Sonban has done FF. I would like to try it but I would only be able to do it if I had a week off work!

FF looks just like weightwatchers. I don't think I'd be able to stick with that for long, but it would be good for emergencies like just before a holiday or a wedding!

Rogue

Go back to basics as if it's week one again you may find you have got a little complacent.
FF is for people that are really struggling,speak to your consultant before you do anything drastic !

That's great advice! I'll try and imagine it's week one again - and re read my book - I really don't feel like doing the FF and I hate being hungry!!

Thanks everyone - I'm off to WI now so we'll wait and see what happens this week!

Back