Weight Loss slow.

weeletty

Im so annoyed and upset, I just had my 3rd weight in, I am the 810, My 1st week i loss 5 pounds, week2 2 pounds :mad: week3 2 pounds. That 9pounds in 3 weeks, Ok i know on other diets you wouldn get that lose in 3 weeks, but this diet is tough, we have to change your lifestyle etc like not eating out and going out etc. and the returns for me is not great, I was 11.7 and now 10.12, I give up smoking last july, and put on over a stone in 5 months.

I dont know what i am doing wrong, I make sure the meal i have is in the allowance and I measure everything, I drink more than 4 pints of water a day, :cry:. Please someone tell me what is wrong. I really wanna lose the weight so i can go wedding dress shopping.

my target is 9.7

Oh Hun that must be rubbish for you! I'm having similar results, I had my first WI and lost only 7lbs my CDC wasn't impressed and I've been on SS with no cheats whatsoever and drinking the water! I'm dreading week 2 as I had a cheeky WI and it says I've stayed the same in 2 days!! it makes me want to just and eat what my family are eating and stuff it!

I'm thinking of putting exercise into my routine to see if it makes any difference for my next WI! As you're right it's not fair for all the hard work which you our in what you're getting out for it! Maybe try walking? Or it could just be that as you don't have alot of weight to lose that your body's been stubborn! Have you asked your CDC for advice?

Hey, didn't ask for advice, at the end of the day i have lose 9 pounds in 3 weeks, I'm started to think its cause I don't have much to lose. Its just annoying that I give up smoking and put on the weight so quick, Just want it off quickly lol, I don't exercise much cause my job is very demanding and i'm on my feet all the time. but this week i am off a few days so will do more walking, My scales are 5pounds different had my CDC, i'm 10.7 on them lol, on a brighter note i get measured every 2 weeks, and in 2 weeks i lost 6ins, 2.5 of that on my hips :) "Iv calm down a lot since my 1st post lol"

Hey weeketty! Just seen your reply for done reason ii didn't get one if those update message thingys! Oops didn't mean to throw a list of suggestions your way! I was going through a similar mind frame that day and it was the ramblings in my head that came out! That's incredible about your inches lost!! You must be starting to see some changes by now?

Hope everything's still going okay for you! :D

I agree though that you probably don't have that much to lose. I'm 5'8 and had similar probs with CD a few years ago. My consultant pointed out to me that those people losing 9lbs-10lbs a week are most likely a lot heavier and they are radically reducing their calories. To lose 9lbs in 3 weeks is still good, but I feel your frustrating doing such an extreme diet. If its any conciliation when I did ww last year, I lost 5lbs one week (water ) then it was a pound off, a pound on, two off, half on, I continued like that until I put exercise into my life too. In the end I lost 18 pounds and maintained a long time until I hit a rough spot and turned to food.

I did a mixture of combat, spinning and Zumba and that's where I saw change, and the endorphins kept me motivated.

I'm currently toying with starting CD again this week to shift some stubborn holiday pounds but at the same time the abstinence from school scares me and I always cheat. I'll try SS I think but I'll also exercise a little too

I think you're doing remarkable well!!!

Just had my weight in, a little late because I way away for a few days, I had a really tough week, wanted food so badly, cramps in my stomach, feeling very weak etc, and felt i didn't lose anything, so was not looking forward till today. So when i stood on the scales I was thinking Ill lose 2 pounds, so was shocked to see 10st 5 pop up, had to take a second look to make sure I was seeing right, So in 11 days i lost 7pounds, :), I am so happy, cause as i said above I only lose 4 pounds in 13 days before.

So in totally I have lost 1stone 2 pounds in a month :), only 12pounds to go :)

However due to feeling so bad and wanting food so badly I decided to move up a step, so now Im on step 3, I am so happy about because i missed my fruit.

Well done!!

I'm glad I read your post. I'm on 810 too and only lost 3 and a half lbs at my first WI after sticking with it 100%.

It makes it difficult when its such a lifestyle change! Il keep at it now I've heard your weight loss!! :) Well done hun! Xx

Well done!!

I'm glad I read your post. I'm on 810 too and only lost 3 and a half lbs at my first WI after sticking with it 100%.

It makes it difficult when its such a lifestyle change! Il keep at it now I've heard your weight loss!! :) Well done hun! Xx

Im so glad i didnt give up now, I so was close to. I think if I only lost 2 pound this week i would have quit, so its a god sent it was a big lost :)

In two weeks I have lost 2.5inches from my waist, none from hips, 1inch from bust, 0.5inches from arms, and 0.5inches.

a very happy girl tonight :)

And you should be!! That's fab, and just the kind of news you need to give you motivation! Keep it up and keep us posted :) xx

Back