Weight loss slowing down

Hey do give ww a chance you have done well so far, it would be a shame if you didnt give it a proper chance.

Try to eat all your points this week and then see how your weight loss is, though with TOTM it may not be as much.

Thanks Isis
Glad you know how i feel i did not really mean all what i said ive just had 2 days of the ww plan but going to start again tommorow counting my points and making sure i have all 26 else i wont lose weight ive been feeling really hungry these 2 days off
Thanks

You're welcome Bethany and I echo what Janey and Sonkie also say. Give it a go and use all the points you are allowed. I was a devil for not doing that a few years ago, thinking I would speed up my weight loss, but I was just so hungry from not using my points that I couldn't keep it up.

I'm sure you'll feel better about this tommorow. A fresh start eh? :)

I also didnt eat all my points and was told by my leader that this was why my losses were slower than everyone elses.

I think all of us are guilty for wanting overnight success. We want to be slim but we don't want to go through the process of necessarily getting there! But we have to. In order to lose weight we have to put in the effort on whatever diet or plan we are following. You can and will lose weight with Weight Watchers but it won't be overnight and you will have days where you get fed up. Slowly but surely the weight WILL come off - just look at Starlight who has now lost 50 pounds by gently plodding along with WW - it can be done. Just give it time, stick to your points every day, choose the foods you enjoy, and be kind to yourself.

Thanks Janey and sonya again
For your nice comments Sonya you must be like me not eating your points at once then started eating them then lost weight I have been feeling really hungry with not eating them then i go mad its begining to catch up with me now for not eating them . Starlight has done well losing 50lbs she is inspiring to others just wish i could see what she eats in a day then it would give me a idea on my points for meals

Thanks Isis
It must go to proof that eating all your points you will lose weight as the first 2 weeks i was nearly eating them all then after that i was not and was saving loads and then it slowed down are you doing ww

No hun, I'm gearing myself up to start CD Sole Source again this week. It's the best choice for me at the moment. I have done SW in the past though and if I had stayed I would have reached my goal for sure.

I lost over 5 stone with them, eating my maximum points and I lost about 3lbs nearly every week. I had nearly 8 stone to lose and do understand where you're coming from as a lot of us do. Even if it feels odd, I would really encourage you to eat all your points.

Lacey :)

Thanks Isis
It must go to proof that eating all your points you will lose weight as the first 2 weeks i was nearly eating them all then after that i was not and was saving loads and then it slowed down are you doing ww

If it was me Bethany I would ask my group leader for a private chat after club and pick her brains about organising your points and foods to buy each week. That's waht she is there for and she will be wanting you to be successful won't she? Don't struggle with this part of planning on your own.:)

Back