Weight Loss slowing down

platinumbabe

Felt hungry by 11am this morning which isnt the norm and weighed myself and I havent lost a llb since Tuesday. :confused: Looked at some of everyone else weight losses and seems if you have a decent weight loss in week 2 you only have a pound or 2lb loss in week 3. Or pound or 2 in week 2 and then bigger loss in week 3.
Id better lose that pound by tuesday to make it the stone or I wont be happy.
Big test today hubby's birthday today and having a small family party .:sigh:
Ive been looking at swimwear for holiday so I can be naughty or I will be wearing a kaftan all holiday like last time

Hi,
I'm in my first week of this tortuous diet and so far sticking to plan, but starving. I've done LL before though, and found that I had a decent loss in the first couple of weeks and then virtually nothing for a week or so. Then I started to lose again but only really slowly, ie 2/3lb a week. Same with Atkins. Maybe it's different for everyone, but don't be disheartened - and don't dig out your kaftan yet!
Good luck, Sue x

I feel your pain. My scales havent moved a single lb since my weigh in on Sunday.

Unfortunately we all have weeks where losses are really poor despite being 100%. Dont get disheartened though, remember its a stone a month not Xlbs a week it WILL balance out :)

Thank all , hubby has told me off and to stop weighing myself. So Im gonna try and hold off till Tuesday weigh in

Morning fellow exanters!
I'm a week 8'er and my weight loss seems to be slowing down too :-( had a 2lber last week and I've just done a mid week weigh in and only 1lb down so again looking like a smallish loss for this week :-(
I wonder whether I should start introducing light exercise eg walking/ light jogging each day as so far I've not done anything. Do u think this would help to start me shifting good weights again? I'm easily demoralised and don't want to give in. I've been 100% since 3rd jan and planning to stay so until 31st march .
Will my weightloss pick up again? :-(
FB xx

Hi, I'm only on week 3, however I'm having the same issue. So far my weigh in tmw will say sts and I've been back at work this week so no exercise cause of long days.
I've lost the two weeks I exercised, so I'm thinking of starting that again. Dog walking, swimming, Pilates are on the agenda.
Well done for 8 weeks though :)

PB - stick with it, as you know I'm an obsessive weigher... And for days there can be no movement at all and then a big jump. We can have bad weeks where our bodies adjust to the diet, even when you are 100%. Be patient and it will even out in the end. Do you 'feel' smaller??? Are you drinking enough??
Nix xxx

Thank you starlight and nix you are always there when Im having a moment . I did weigh myself this morning ;) and Ive lost 2lbs , so Im all happy again . I know our bodies are adjusting and im just being silly throwing a tantrum like a small child when things are going my way . LOL Looking forward to Tuesday weigh in now and not looking a scales till then. Im doing everything 100% and drink 3 litres of fluid per day so I know I cant do anymore. Love to you All xxx

I'm here for you, as you are for me :) I'm glad you are feeling better xxxx

Thanks all , Ive had a good weekend so hope you all have too xxxx

Back