• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weight loss so far...dropped 2 dress sizes!!

well not very good pics due to avoiding the camera for so long....

the one in the black dress was a function i attended..cant believe i went out looking like that. june this year,size 18 15stone 5.5lbs!!!

the other pic was taken yesterday on my phone, not a good pic but my mum wanted too see the progress as she lives a few hours away. size 14 12stone 8lbs.

30 pounds to target...looking forward to the end result :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Shivie

On a mission!
Well done Emerald81! And you look more like a size 12 to me in the after pic!
Very inspiring indeed.
Keep the momentum up!

x S

Thanks shivie your too kind. I love lipotrim its hardwork at times but so worth it!!! I can't wait till the 14s are loose. :)

Shivie

On a mission!
Yes it's fab, much more inspiring to see the bulk of the weight coming off quickly and helps break the unhealthy picking & snacking habits too! Hopefully forever!!
I'm going to be a bridesmaid in mid October so I'm hoping to have lost the most of the weight by the end of Sept, fingers & toes crossed. First weigh in on Monday...yay can't wait to see the pounds melting away!
When's your next date with the scales??

x S

Oooh how wonderful to be a bridesmaid you will look lush. Good luck with your first weigh in keep us updated. I am a Tuesday weigh in need five pound a week for the next 6 to get me to 10st 7.would love to be 9st 13 but pharmacist says 10st 1 and i would need to start refeed...will c how i feel n look at 10st 7. How much do u have to lose?? xx

Im not doing lipotrim (but looking at your results maybe i should) but i just wanted to stop by and say you look fantastic. Well done.

Im not doing lipotrim (but looking at your results maybe i should) but i just wanted to stop by and say you look fantastic. Well done.
:D thank you soooo much for your comment!!!! Your doing fantastically Well on weight watchers, I have a terrible relationship with comfort eating and greed,so hats off to your for great losses and controlling what you eat!!! I hope you have a super weigh loss journey Hun xxxx

Shivie

On a mission!
Hi Emerald,
In total I want to get rid of 38lbs and be 9st 11lbs so that's the long term goal. Would be very happy with 10st 7lbs or a bit above for the wedding. Am trying to be as realistic as possible! Wedding is 9 weeks from tomorrow (will have to take a one day break on 3rd Sept for the hen but will be back 100% the next day).
I'll update my statistics in the left column on Monday...can't wait!

x S

Hi Emerald,
In total I want to get rid of 38lbs and be 9st 11lbs so that's the long term goal. Would be very happy with 10st 7lbs or a bit above for the wedding. Am trying to be as realistic as possible! Wedding is 9 weeks from tomorrow (will have to take a one day break on 3rd Sept for the hen but will be back 100% the next day).
I'll update my statistics in the left column on Monday...can't wait!

x S

You will do brilliant chick, and the weight loss will spur you on for the next week!!!!! They say a stone a month on this diet, so I reckon if your 100% your could get to 10st 7 for the wedding!!!! :D xx

I agree I think you look fantastic !!

Although I thought you did before similar start weight to myself and you started June !!

That's brill !!!!!

I agree I think you look fantastic !!

Although I thought you did before similar start weight to myself and you started June !!

That's brill !!!!!

Thanks you chick. I started 21st June, got my 7th weigh in on Tuesday I had a two week break for my holiday to Austria and gained a pound in the middle. People do say I looked well on the before pic, but with me more that anything it was confidence, I have a son at 13 and a little girl at 4. My son has epilepsy and can't go swimming alone, my daughter wants to go swimming,daddy is always away with the army...and I couldn't face putting a costume on in public and going to a local swimming pool. We walk past the baths daily and every day my four year old would ask....so that was it for me. I started lipotrim. One more stone,and I think I will brave the swimming cossie....I can't wait too see my little ladies face when she says, mummy can we go swimming....and I say of course we can!!!:)

Good luck with your weightless journey Hun, LT TFR is brilliant xxx

well done, you have done VERY well! It helps to see the pictures also of others makes me feel inspired to strive on.
Thankyou :) keep going your doing great so far!!!!!! Not be long before your posting your pictures showing your losses :) xxx

I totally understand !!

My lil ones love swimming .... Nearly 9&4

Daddy takes them :0/ he works nights so likes the time with them
When he gets chance i feel like a whale so don't go !!
My lol one is under going tests for epilepsy at the min .....

I'd also love t see my kids faces if one say mummy was going swimming :0)

You have done really fantastic !!
Can i ask you when you had your break did you refeed ? B4 or just have the break ? Xx

I did my refeed after my fourth weigh in, I started the refeed the Tuesday of my fourth weigh in and flew to Austria on the Saturday so I really only did four days as I ate the meal on the plan on Saturday,I stayed in Austria till the following Saturday and came home that night ate what I wanted till the Tuesday mornings weigh in,and had a pound damage.started straight back on lipotrim that morning. I do wish ur little one well Hun,thinking of you both.I know what your going through I really do. I can't wait to take my monster swimming really can't. You have had a cracking start on ur journey stay strong keep with it xxxx

Thanks you chick. I started 21st June, got my 7th weigh in on Tuesday I had a two week break for my holiday to Austria and gained a pound in the middle. People do say I looked well on the before pic, but with me more that anything it was confidence, I have a son at 13 and a little girl at 4. My son has epilepsy and can't go swimming alone, my daughter wants to go swimming,daddy is always away with the army...and I couldn't face putting a costume on in public and going to a local swimming pool. We walk past the baths daily and every day my four year old would ask....so that was it for me. I started lipotrim. One more stone,and I think I will brave the swimming cossie....I can't wait too see my little ladies face when she says, mummy can we go swimming....and I say of course we can!!!:)

Good luck with your weightless journey Hun, LT TFR is brilliant xxx
emerald you're an inspiration! :) The picture looks amazing. I'm a swimming teacher so it was sooooo nice to hear thet you plan to do this with your children. Imagine what your hubby will say when he comes home after a while too ;) Well done you x

Thankyou so so much I appreciate that :0) x