weight loss so far...dropped 2 dress sizes!!

emerald you're an inspiration! :) The picture looks amazing. I'm a swimming teacher so it was sooooo nice to hear thet you plan to do this with your children. Imagine what your hubby will say when he comes home after a while too ;) Well done you x

I hate disappointing my kids there my world,so I strive now to be healthier,have more energy and be happier with myself for them and for me. I have seen hubby every other week and the best compliment I got(man of few words,think his heart is made of stone) was 'look how thin your wrists are!!!.... Needless to say I just sighed and thought to myself..just you wait and see!!! My son is 13 and due to his epilepsy meds carries a little excess weigh probably about ten pounds, so I am educating him on healthy eating (ironic I know!!) and take him for a 5/6 mile walk every evening,determined my kids won't see food like I have done. How ate you doing on you lipotrim journey :) xxx

Wow, you look great huni! Really made me feel motivated to carry on!
Cant wait until Im back into my skinny clothes :) xxxx
Keep going Hun, lipotrim is superb, every pound going my confidence is growing!!!! Your doing brilliant :) xxx

Just what I needed to read after a disappointing weigh in. It's really motivated me to stick at it after seeing the photos. Well done to you xxx

Awww honey, what was disappointed with your weight loss this week?? A loss is a loss no matter how small. Have you had a tough week? I remember in my second week it was TOTM and I lost three pounds I felt gutted, but I weighed out 3pounds of potatoes and was astonished I had lost that in seven day and it was pure fat!!!! Don't be disheartened your doing super,it gets easier the hunger passes,just y and drink your three litres a day. Don't give up... Xxxx sending hugs :Girlpower:

I just found week 1 relatively easy then week 2 I found that family meals were all my favourite things. My loss just doesn't seem as much as I expected. Looking back I may of drank too much water & think it's TOM. I'm hoping week 3 isn't the killer that I've read about on here cos I'm back on it 2moro 100%. Next week I am going to be in the 13 stone bracket so fingers crossed. xxx

No hun think super positive. My week three was easier than the first two and perhaps you are retaining fluid.try smaller sip and smaller quantity.i think you will amaze yourself this week. Your on week three...that's a hell of an achievement!!":) xx

Just came on here because I'm starting to feel a bit unmotivated :( so it was great to see this post. I'm in the middle of week 4. Maybe its just the amount I have to lose...it seems daunting at this stage!

... the best compliment I got(man of few words,think his heart is made of stone) was 'look how thin your wrists are!!!....

Oh emerald, I couldnt help laugh at this... that's men for you!! :) But you know what? You really arent doing this for him... you're doing it because you want to do something for yourself for a change. He and your children will end up with a happier, healthier you as a bonus. The walks you're doing with your children sound amazing.... not only are they staying fit, but they get one on one time with their Mum :D
My LT is journey is a happy one. I am 3lbs short of 2 stones which hopefully I will reach on my Monday weigh in. Considering that will be 5 weeks, I am excited!! Strangely enough though, I can't see the difference yet, and no one has said anything. lol I'm still waiting for my clothes to feel like they're falling off me (maybe they were tight to start with lol). Anyway... onwards and upwards.... it's one calendar month today since I started, and I'm off for my morning shake to celebrate! :D

skinnymam said:
Just came on here because I'm starting to feel a bit unmotivated :( so it was great to see this post. I'm in the middle of week 4. Maybe its just the amount I have to lose...it seems daunting at this stage!

Week 4, you have come a hell Of a way skinnymam. How much do you have to lose? have u set mini targets? xxx

uklady said:
Oh emerald, I couldnt help laugh at this... that's men for you!! :) But you know what? You really arent doing this for him... you're doing it because you want to do something for yourself for a change. He and your children will end up with a happier, healthier you as a bonus. The walks you're doing with your children sound amazing.... not only are they staying fit, but they get one on one time with their Mum :D
My LT is journey is a happy one. I am 3lbs short of 2 stones which hopefully I will reach on my Monday weigh in. Considering that will be 5 weeks, I am excited!! Strangely enough though, I can't see the difference yet, and no one has said anything. lol I'm still waiting for my clothes to feel like they're falling off me (maybe they were tight to start with lol). Anyway... onwards and upwards.... it's one calendar month today since I started, and I'm off for my morning shake to celebrate! :D

I didn't feel the difference till to week ago running for the bus and my trousers were around my backside.thankheavens for my Bridget Jones nicks and super long cardi :) by heck girl you celebrate in style...you will hit two stone on today i am sure.you are doing so well u seem very strong and determined. I like that hun xx

Back