Weight loss stall anyone?

shazzy_shaz

Silver Member
Hey everyone, just a quick question... I'm on week 11 SS (SS+ on some desperate days) I've managed to shift 3stone 2lbs which is an okay-ish amount but my weight loss serms to have stalled! It's not moved from 17:4lbs since my Wednesday WI! It's not my TOTM until two WIs time, so I know it's not that!

I was just wondering if anyone had advice/ experience on having a stall or ideas as I know this diet is great for weight loss but being a massive fatty I can't understand why it's happened and I can feel my motivation slipping away :(

Hi hun maybe u need to kickstart your metabolism? Go up a stage and do 810 for a week then bak down to ss? Xx

Hey franbella! Thanks for getting back to me! I think I read somewhere that you can only do SS for 12 weeks before having to move up a step for a week and then you can go back down to SS so ill ask my CDC what she thinks!

To be honest I've been weighing myself like a maniac practically at hour intervals to see if there's a shift any where on the scales but it's still been stubborn! My body won't give in and drop into the 16s already lol! Hope you're alright and are winning weekend blues war that seems to have gripped a few this weekend :D ! Xx

Hey shaz ure welcome yes u can do ss for 12 weeks then u have to 810 for a week.i think this is cos it restarts your metabolism :)

Ohhh makes sense really! I'm just worried about binging/ going off the food rails and whacking a lot of fat back on.... That and throwing myself out of ketosis! :D

Hm i understand well my cdc said unoficially if u have a ss plus meal once a week when u get to week twelve u technically dont have ro have a week off as uve already added up ure meals if u get me but if u stay ss then u might plateau so if i was in ure shoes 810 it hun theb go bak to ss xx

Well my weight loss has definitely stalled for sure :) so I'm going to bump up to SS+ and see what happens WI day! How are you getting on hun?

Yes hun do that.im on week 8 i think oh god i cant remember this duet is wrecking my brain!? Doin good fewling v positive at mo as was desperate to get imto 15 s and i.am .just.lol.just got to keep goin .... How arw u hun? X

This is my 12th week on SS week one seems like soooo long ago!! I think been on week 12 might explain why the losses have slowed down... My body's used to the calorie content in having or metabolism has slowed... I'm out of excuses / reasons :D

I'm also so nervous of exercising since I came back from fat camp and put on those 8lbs in just 3 days!!! <---- who does that!?! But I might try swimming as I know a few people on SS here do it! Even if I can just get 16:3 and 3/4 of a pound I'll be happy lol! The 16's seem to be my wall for some reason the other stone brackets came and went in a blink of an eye it seems but the stubborn 16s are taking agesss to rear their head!! ;)

Last edited:
Aw youl get there hun!! The 15s were like that for me its like a mental block but u got to push through it.ooh id love to do a bootcamp! 8lb? Wtf lol it was prob muscle gain :) x

Back