weight loss supplements?

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by Smurfette, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey all! i am an eternal dieter and have tried Lipotrim about a year and a half ago where i lost about a stone and a wee bit only to put it right back on once i came off Lipotrim - i do admit i didnt do maintainance and really learned little from it.

So since last July/August I have been paddling my own canoe and have done what i know i needed to do - cut out the crap i was eating - really have tried to do without the snacks and the fizzy drink and give up the beloved bread and dairy. And it has worked i ahve shed close to 2 stone. Good work and i am proud. Yet i still have a way to go. After a minor slip up over the last couple of weeks where i was back eating bread - and bloated out about 5/6lbs in no time but at least i learned from it - over a week without it now nad i have lost that amount again.

Now the problem is that to some extent I have plateaued...and i am looking to keep losing and be motivated by further loss. I ordered xenadrine pills online and i started taking them yesterday - i would be interested to hear if anyone else has used them and wondering if they worked for them?? i know there is no quick fix and i am continuing with my eating plan and exercise I just dont want to sit at this point for another year or so before i can lose whats left (i have approx a stone and a half left to lose) Any and all help appreciated. Smurfette
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.