Weight Loss Take 2!

nabo86

Where do I start?

You do all this good work - almost reach your target weight and then... Christmas comes!

I was a member of Slimming world last year and managed to lose just over 20lbs over the summer. I went back to work in September (I am a teacher) and decided I didn't have time to keep going to the meetings. I honestly thought I would be able to keep up the diet on my own!!

Anyway, 8 pounds later and I am starting to fear I'm going to be back where I started!

So today is the day I start again - and stick to it!

I have started at 154 pounds and would like to reach my target weight of 138 pounds by my birthday in August - sounds achievable, just need to rediscover my will-power!

I'm not going to be attending the SW meetings this time - I need to learn to control my weight in my daily life (and save £5 a week!)

Its just over 15 weeks to my birthday so a steady 1 pound weight loss a week will do just fine (+ an odd pound somewhere!)

I am going to post what I eat every day - for my own sake really, might make me think twice about ordering that chicken and bacon panini with extra cheese for lunch if I have to account for eating it!

I guess that odd pound should come off in my first week so my target for next week is 2 pounds - fingers crossed!

Little bit more reading and I see there is a space for a food diary - I will keep this to my weekly weigh-ins then :)

Well.. this week hasn't gone to plan so far!!

I find the trouble starting a new diet is that I go to the cupboards and they're FULL of all the wrong stuff... :s

I've been trying to be sensible - by this I mean feeding my husband loads of rubbish! - but feel like I've definitely had my fair share...

All I can hope is that by this time next week my cupboards will be a bit emptier and I can start filling them again - this time with the good stuff!

Not feeling hopeful about weigh-in on Wed but I guess its early days yet...

Back