Weight loss to dress size ratio

Depends on the person. Some will drop two sizes in a stone and others will drop a dress size every 3 stone.

Also depends on how honest you actually are about your dress size. If you're a size 20 in denial who's spent the last few years trying to kid themselves they're actually a size 16 then though they will drop dress sizes they may not see an actual different size label for a while.

Then again there's differences between and even within shops on the sizing and size difference of clothes. So your new look size 12 may actually be a top shop size 18.

I seem to lose inches quicker than stones if that helps?

apparently its 12lbs but Im not sure where I got that figure from.
For me, I lose off my waist easily, bust medium/easy, hips and bum -difficult to shrink! I was once at a point of wearing size 10 tops, size 12 dresses but barely fitting into size 14 trousers!

do you have a particular clothing item and size in mind?

apparently its 12lbs but Im not sure where I got that figure from.
For me, I lose off my waist easily, bust medium/easy, hips and bum -difficult to shrink! I was once at a point of wearing size 10 tops, size 12 dresses but barely fitting into size 14 trousers!

do you have a particular clothing item and size in mind?

Wedding dresses xxx

oooh, exciting!
well I suppose it would depend on the style and how that would fit on your shape.

I've gone from a 22/24 to a 10/12/14 with just under 5 stone off. I can't get under a 14 in what I call "fixed fabric" (no stretch) cause I've still got enormous (.)(.)'s but my bottom half is a 12 and in anything stretchy - summer jersey maxi's and the like - I need a 10 or it's too baggy round the top.

Lol, think I've just painted myself a very strange shape!! Basically I've lost the most from my back I think, my bra size has gone from a 42DD to now having to do up a 34FF on the tightest fastening.

Back