Attack weight loss

PinkPrincessKate

So i am on my third day of Attack! and Dukan overall.

Been ok, aside from being tired but im sure i will be fine in a few more days.

Really trying my hardest at the moment, but kind of enjoy being tired in the evening as i dont want to eat ;)

So ive lost 7.5lbs!!!!!!! already, it will slow right down now as has done in the past.

Does anyone have a "wall" where there weight loss goes to and then you kind of go off the rails? mine is usually 1 stone, no matter what weight i have been (stupid as i weigh 20stone +)

Bring on the rest of the week! i have to have dinner at FIL house AGAIN! for the 3rd day running, but enjoying being out and the company, just hard on attack phase, but what ever doesnt kill me makes me stronger :eek:

That's amazing well done!! I am on 10th day I think of cruise and really loving it. The weight is literally falling off, the tricky part is keeping it off!!

I love the dukan approach, been out twice this week and managed to fit it in with lifestyle! Making odd choices though but it's so worth it.

Well done that's amazing weight loss

Well done you PPK... I am particularly interested to see whether the persistant hunger you mentioned, linked to your medication, diminishes with this diet. (We could be making medical history here!!)

It also sounds as if your inlaws are being far more helpful and supportive than you feared. People usually are, I find. Real friends at least and we can do without diet saboteurs!

PPK, this diet worked for me when I wasn't so lucky with others (over 40 years old and, therefore, hormones are probably going a bit haywire), so I'm hoping that it will also work for you.

Yes, the weight loss will slow down a little after Attack. This is a good thing because a slower, steady loss is much better and more sustainable. Reading on here and from my own experiences, most people seem to lose between 1-4lbs per week, which is a good rate.

You've got some great family support, help and advice on here and an excellent diet plan. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll end up at a good weight and with a little one on the way. :)

Back