weight loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loobylou1509, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Loobylou1509

Loobylou1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone find losing weight stressful sometimes or is it just me? I sometimes find it very stressful!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i only find it stressful when i don't stay on plan lol xx

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(50.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I sometimes feel that it is stressful, but this is mainly due to having to cook different meals for myself and everyone else. Plus putting too much pressure on myself to lose each week.

I have found that the more I prepare in advance and also longer I have been on this plan the less stressful I find it.

Hope this helps. x

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Depends what you mean by what you find stressful. I guess when first starting out it can be a faff working out the best things to eat etc, but after time that gets easier. Some times I find it a bit depressing if I have a lot of social things and I feel like I cant eat what I would previously, but then I remind myself thats not such a bad thing.

It also helps making things in advance to freeeze them, and getting lots of quick and easy things to make, so each meal doesnt feel like it takes forever to prepare and make.

6. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I enjoy SW because there's such a variety of food to eat & enjoy but I find it stressful when I stick to it 100% & don't lose. I've not lost for the last 4 weeks despite trying different things to kickstart it again, nothing. That stresses me out more than anything :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.