weight loss

Jew356

determined to be slim
What did everyone lose the first 2 weeks, I lost 7lb this week ( was my first weigh in) just want a rough guess of what to expect second week

I lost 8lb in first week, 4lb in second and another 4lb in my third week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 5lb my first week which also coincided with time of the month & again 5lb in my 2nd week. Next weigh in is next Thursday!

By my usual scales though it was 6 in week 1!!!! Lol I was robbed! ;0)

My home scales said 8lb this morning, I also felt robbed lol

i lost 8 first week and have lost 7-8lb every week for last 4 that seems to be my average happy with that just another 2st to go til i am at my happy weight lol x and then 1st til at my ecstatic doing cartwheels weight lol xx everyone is different though so you should not compare your loss to others this is a personal journey x good luck

Wow 7-8lb a week's is fantastic. I will be happy with what ever loss I get but just wasn't sure what to expect after the first week. Thanks for all your replies and good luck on your journeys

Jew hun well done on weight loss , It depends on what time of day you get weighed. If you weigh yourself first thing in the morning and then weigh yourself in afternoon then evening you will notice anything from 1lb to 4lb difference .

I'm on my 3rd weigh in today & have lost 1 stone 1lb in total, which is great in itself, but like you just said it's my inches that have had the biggest impact. My pants are almost falling down now! I've had pretty good results on slimming world before now, but much slower than Lipotrim. I've lost in 3 weeks what it took me 3 months to lose on slimming world. Yes it's hard work, yes it's restrictive & yes it's boring, bit god it's so worth it!

Back