Weight losses on Extra Easy

even when i stop breastfeeding i will do ee but keep the extra he's, as its not these that stop weight loss, its syns.

Interesting stuff. I too miss cheese - used to regularly have laughing cows of an evening - but otherwise loving ee, and reckon I'm onto about 3-4 lbs (but after Christmas excess, so not a true loss).

hey sorry to be stupid but whats the EE days?
xxx

I did ee all week and love it.Today had 2weetabix and skim milk with chopped banana.1hxb+1hxc.1 wholemeal toast and jam 4syn.
Mugshot.apple,satsuma for lunch
Steak,pots,carrots,sprouts,onions.gravy 1syn.mixed fruit salad and muller light.

Salad ham pickles. Hifi bar 5syns.Loads water ,3 teas.Did similar all week lost 3 1/2lbs!

i think that you can take that as a no on the ticker front.

Will be looking forward to seein peoples losses, Im sticking to red days for the next 2 weeks and then will give EE a really good try xxx

Hi im on day 1 and it sorts me better i find,and a lady at my group did 1 day original and ee the rest of the week and lost 13 and a half pounds with is wow great hope i get a nice loss next week on this.

Sarah xx

I'm trying EE for the first time this week, but doing alternate days of EE, red days and green days. Think this plan is great for choices. Love it. xxx

Cheese is a B option on a green day (I believe for the protein though I could be wrong). My C said that any B box on either red or green can be a B choice on EE so cheese CAN be a B choice on EE. Yay!

Im getting so lost!? So cheese is now HEXb as well as HEXa?
x

Cheese has always been an HEXA as well as a HEXB on green days babe x

Back