Weight losses on Extra Easy

I have done extra easy 100% this week and have my weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. xxx

I had done EE last week and lost 4lb and have WI tomorrow night and hopefully i have lost as i need 3.5lb to get my stone award!!! Have worked hard this week and havent really snacked on chocolate as i would normally, i dont even fancy it!!! (Shocked as i am a well know chocoholic in my family):8855:

I had done EE last week and lost 4lb and have WI tomorrow night and hopefully i have lost as i need 3.5lb to get my stone award!!! Have worked hard this week and havent really snacked on chocolate as i would normally, i dont even fancy it!!! (Shocked as i am a well know chocoholic in my family):8855:

Well done you! I'm sure you'll have done great. x

I followed Extra Easy this week and lost four pounds - that's cleared the weight I put on over christmas!

Elaine

2.5lbs off for me (thats xmas weight gain sorted) Did 4 days EE, 1 day Green and 2 days red. xxx

if you do ee, do you have to stick to that for a whole week?
Hi Pamiepie, you can do however many you want, you can do alternate days using any of the other plans or just do one plan. xxx

I have done ee this week and lost 2lbs, i think it is a great plan, i love all the things i can eat xx

Im sticking with EE again this week...

I have done ee all week and have lost 4 and a half pounds. So pleased!!!
xxx

i just dont understand how you can up your calorie intake like that and still lose weight! i would be eating so much food on ee! ill se what i lose next week and then maybe flip to ee!

Pamiepie, the way it works is you're cutting out 2 hex's so that's about 12 syns less to start with. You're still eating free foods, but because you can have them together you fill up much quicker and you just can't get the quantities down you that you think you might.

I didn't believe it to start with, but i did just one EE day last week and felt so full, I didn't really think of food in between meals, so that even cut the snacking out that I'd normally do. Too good to be true? I'm having an EE day today, so we'll see.

Hi , have done my full week on EE and been for WI today and ive lost 1 and 1/2 pounds:D
happy with that , and ......
I also got my 1 and 1/2 stone sticker woop woop !!!!!:bliss::bliss:

and I've only been doing SW for 9 weeks and thats including xmas

Hi , have done my full week on EE and been for WI today and ive lost 1 and 1/2 pounds:D
happy with that , and ......
I also got my 1 and 1/2 stone sticker woop woop !!!!!:bliss::bliss:

and I've only been doing SW for 9 weeks and thats including xmas
Thats brilliant and going by the smilies your please too. :D xxx

first week on EE and lost 4lb (in one week) for the first time ever!!!!

first week on EE and lost 4.5lb (in one week) for the first time ever!!!!:D

Sorry didnt realise i posted twice, dont know how to delete one!!

Well done everyone. Amazing losses!!!!

Back