Weight losses on Extra Easy

kjs1628

Surely....
Please post your losses, so people can see whether it's worth giving a go....Ta!:p

thank you ...
looking forward to reading about people's losses
good luck all
xxx

In one week following Extra Easy every day to the letter, I lost 1 1/2lb. I'm quite a way into my weight loss journey, so that's not a bad loss - although I usually average about 2lb a week when I'm sticking to it completely so perhaps a little less.

I won't be doing it again though I don't think. Although it was nice to eat meat and carbs together, I really missed by second HEXs. I had to choose between milk and cheese each day, which I found really hard. And if I had some bran flakes or weetabix for breakfast, that was it for my HEXb for the day - no HiFi bar or snack later on.

My summary: it works, maybe not as well as green/red days but it's not ideal long term because of the missing HEXs.

I think it may be good to use perhaps at weekends..specially with roast dinner and good brekys are on offer !!

I forgot, one thing that is great is a full English breakfast - with beans! It used to be so annoying that I couldn't have beans with a full English on a red day - with EE - you can! Without using up a HEXb! Woohoo!

In one week following Extra Easy every day to the letter, I lost 1 1/2lb. I'm quite a way into my weight loss journey, so that's not a bad loss - although I usually average about 2lb a week when I'm sticking to it completely so perhaps a little less.

My summary: it works, maybe not as well as green/red days but it's not ideal long term because of the missing HEXs.

i was thinking this too, i am enjoying the freedom of mixing days BUT miss 2 hex a and b.
Also will it be providing enough calcium/fibre by only having 1 of each??

I am really enjoying EE...

I dont miss the other HEXb at all and never have milk unless in tea so not much!! I will find out the results next monday after a week of it :/

Who knows if I lose a lb - its a lb and tbh I will be ok with that... I would rather enjoy the diet adn feel less restricted than loose a lb more and feel more deprived kwim??

Years ago you was only allowed 1 HEXa and thats all I have now - even when was on green/red days?

Yeah, well the official thing is that you must have two HEXbs if you are doing red/green and one-two HEXas. One is enough as far as getting your calcium is concerned, but there was always the option to have more than one if you wanted milk and cheese (which I always do!).

As far as HEXbs are concerned, this was one of my first questions in group - what about fibre? The consultant didn't really have an answer, but said that it wouldn't have been released if it wasn't safe so not to worry about it. I'm not convinced, how can you say one day that you need two HEXbs to get enough fibre and then all of a sudden change it?

Although, to be honest, I was always a bit suspect about the HEXbs providing fibre. Fruit and veg has the most fibre, far more than a HiFi bar for example!

I think everyone is different and agree with the fibre in fruit and veg.... I would rather have alpen lights to bread....

Ah well EE may not be for everyone but gotta try to find out imo... Im hoping it does wk and shakes my weight loss up a bit as now I wanna reach me goals

I will be back with results next week :)
xxx

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?i really dont know what the hell im doing and to be honest im not liking the free diet trial on the sw website.

I did EE for 2 weeks before Christmas and lost 2lb each week. I'm going to stick with EE this week 100% again and will let you know my loss, if any. I felt that although I didn't have a huge loss, for me to lose 2lb two weeks in a row was really good as I'm more than halfway through my journey so I was happy with it.

I also find 1 HEX A & B difficult but I know that I can follow red or green any day if I feel like I want 2 HEXs. For the moment though I'm enjoying the freedom and 'normal' way of eating that EE offers.

Im with you Stacey!

spag bol... burger n chips... oh the list goes on hehe

It makes a change!

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this but been on SW for 18 months! :) I tried EE this week (for 5 days) and lost 2 lb. :) Not bad as I am just over target so pleased with this after the Xmas excess! 2lb is a good weight loss of me at this stage.
It made a great change for me after a long time of red and green days and I didn't miss the HXB choice. I did miss the extra a though as I usually use it on cheese, I just sinned it though as I don't normally use all my syns!
I'll be doing it again this week for a full week this time!!
Jay

Yeah sometimes i used to use it as b choice as you were allowed on green/red days, hopefully you can on ee, that would be great as sometimes i don't want bread or cereal

thing is if I can get a reg loss on EE of 1/2lb ill be happy as Im over half way to target so will be slower?x

Back