Weight losses on Extra Easy

I've only lost a pound. Cr*p. Have been on track all week except Saturday night, and even then I only had 3 glasses of wine and a packet of crisps. I'm really annoyed.

Is it possible to not eat enough syns? I think I'm averaging about 5-8. Why, oh why else have I only shifted a pound?

I eat a lot of bananas - anyone find a problem with them?

I WILL carry on, but someone please reassure me that my weight loss might catch up with me...

your not on your own katherine, i too had a loss of 1lb and kept the syns down to a miminum?
I will try it again this next week and see how that goes, but im more than happy with any loss. :)

I've only lost a pound. Cr*p. Have been on track all week except Saturday night, and even then I only had 3 glasses of wine and a packet of crisps. I'm really annoyed.

Is it possible to not eat enough syns? I think I'm averaging about 5-8. Why, oh why else have I only shifted a pound?

I eat a lot of bananas - anyone find a problem with them?

I WILL carry on, but someone please reassure me that my weight loss might catch up with me...

Maybe swap the bananas for something else like melon and blueberries (super speed fruits)

And I would use all my syns personally.. don't deprive yourself too much ;)

i have put on 2lbs with extra easy this week :(:(:(

Oh God. Is there any possible reason? You okay? x

Back