Extra Easy Weight losses without eating breakfast

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi all,

As the title says, I'm wondering what kind of losses people have had without eating breakfast. I've never been able to eat breakfast during the week - eating at about 6.30 makes me feel sick :sigh: I will eat breakfast at the weekend, but not until about 10 a.m.

Is there anyone else who doesn't eat breakfast? What kind of weight losses have you had?

Sian xx

I didnt eat breakfast for over 20 years for the same reason as you, but I have now turned over a new leaf as my loss was lower without it. All I have is fresh fruit, activia yogurt and an alpen sprinkled over it, nothing to heavy but it really does get your metabolism going.

I always have my breakfast, but I have it really late around 10:30-11am and I usually have something light like a bowl of fruit. I noticed that when I have something heavy early in the morning I start getting more cravings for food and I get really hungry at night, so this eating later works better for me.

I know just how you feel and the thought of eating that early is scary to me! I have to admit though that losses have been alot better since I've had something. Generally though it won't be 'til a bit later 9-10 am. Could you take something into work with you to nibble on? Cereal bars, fruit etc. I know it's not very exciting but if you can manage something it will help with your losses.

Sorry doesn't answer your question...

Thank you all for the responses. I've been taking fruit to work, melon particularly as it was cheap in Tesco :D, but maybe I need to add a cereal bar to it, as I was starving all day, lol! It's hard to change the habit of a lifetime, but I guess it needs to be done :)

I generally don't eat breakfast and it hasn't effected my weight loss. If I am hungry I'll have something light but 99% of the time I go without.

I get up at 6am and definitely couldn't face breakfast then. I get to work about 8am and usually have a coffee when I get in and have breakfast about 9am. Some mornings I am starving and have cereal and fruit, but other mornings, I have a big bowl of fruit salad and yoghurt. I find I would just eat constantly for the rest of the day if I didn't have breakfast!

Back