Weight losses?

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
What are you weekly weight losses averaging out at?

Do you find they slow down after good initial losses?

Do you have a good loss, followed by a lower loss or maintain?

My losses have definitely slowed down now and I'm on a 'kick start my metabolism weekend' to see if it helps. I have been on it for several months tho. I seem to lose more slowly than other people generally. 11 - 12lbs a month was what I was losing on average after the initial month when I lost almost 18lbs but February has been bad for me (not even 5lbs so far) so I'm on the metabolism kick start so that I can try to lose the remainder of the weight by beginning of May if I can.

Yeah i know what you mean, i dieted before xmas so have been dieting a long time myself i just had xmas off the started agin in january then started the vlcd end of jan! Whats the metabolism kick boost your giving yourself? i need to get my back side motivated to go back to the gym, not doing too much mind just taking it easy! im getting sluggish and would like to lose at least 11lbs a month myself if i can but i dont think i will!

Whats the metabolism kick boost your giving yourself?

Just the weekend off plan as I managed to kick myself out of ketosis yesterday as I was p****d off about my slow losses and had 2 bars and then a packet of Special K mini bites :). So decided to up the calories to over 1000 this weekend and get back on S&S on Monday to see if it makes a difference.

I should shift my lazy a**e too and get some proper exercise but I can't be a***d :D

I've been on a VLCD for 30 weeks now. The first 28 of those were 4 packs a day, no milk, no veggies. Always stuck to plan except Xmas day when I had a protein meal instead of a pack. I found my weight loss was starting to slow and for the last two weeks I have done 3 packs a day plus protein meal - seems to have kicked off the loss again.

Amount I have lost each week in lbs is...

11/1/6/2/5/2/4/6/3/4/2/7/4(2 weeks)/4/5/3/5(2 weeks)/5/2/1(Xmas week)/5/2/3/2/4(2 weeks)/4/3

That's still pretty good going Weasey, even now. I've had the veggies from about week 8 onwards and whilst they might have slowed my weightloss I know that I would probably not have stuck to the diet without it. My losses are below in my signature.

I don't think that the veggies would have appreciably slowed weight loss. It's just that given that I started purely on lighter life I stuck to their rules - which is 4 packs a day and no other food. I'm really enjoying having the veggies now!

I'm obviously just a crap loser then :)

I'd hardly call a 66 lb loss crap - you've been doing great! Everyone's body is different and some people will always lose faster than others. My dad has lost over 2 stone on slim and save in the last 5 weeks!

I have green salad at lunchtime and veggies in the evening (from a list - low car) with 5 sachets at c110cals each a day on Alizonne. Excluding my first week, I have lost just over 4lbs per week. In total it's nearly 3 stone in 9 weeks.

Weight loss isn't consistent so looking at averages, or 4 week rolling totals is a great idea.

Weasey: I love that 7 stone badge! Congratulations.

Ali

I suppose I just see people losing more than me but I'm still pleased with the 66lbs off so no big deal really. I just don't want people to think they'll lose slowly like me because most other people have better losses than me.

Wow 66lb! Thats nearly 5st wow i can only imagine how i would feel with that amount of weight off. Good for you xx

I weigh every day so I don't know weekly. I've been doing this since 10th jan and lost 32 lbs so far. That averages about 4.5lbs a week I think?!

Roughly 3lbs a week after 1st week

Back