Attack weight on - is this normal?

slinkysuz

Morning all - been on attack for 4 days - day 1 -2.5, day2 -2, day 3 -1, day 4 +1.

Is this normal? Have eaten nothing different on day 4. Was very disappointed when I stepped on scales :mad:

By my reckoning you have lost 4.5 lbs in 4 days of attack - well done.

The swing on the scales in day 4 is almost certainly a blip - water retention, TOTM, transit, the scales being in a slightly different place.

Yes, it was for me anyway. I went down on days 1 and 2, up on days 3 and 4 and down on days 5, 6 and 7:

DukanAttack.png

Yesterday was my first PV day and I went up 1.0 lbs.

You are doing great!

I think women's bodies can be very annoying, we definitely retain more water at different times of the month so think long term rather than short term. (Very hard to do, but you HAVE done well overall!)

Hi in Cruise my weight would only go down every four or five days or so, between those it might even creep up despite me sticking to the diet really well, and then it dropped by a pound or more in a day. So don't expect a regular progressions - it will be a general trend and if you know you have stuck to the rules you generally have nothing to worry about. Good work so far - don't get disheartened by a tiny blip...

Back