Weight stuck for 5 days.....HELP!!

Collins12421

Hello all,

I used lipotrim several years ago and lost almost 6 stone. Unfortunately it has all crepped back, and more since then.

Today marks two weeks that I have been back on the male lipotrim, and I have lost almost two stone. However, for the last 5 days, my weight has refused to reduce any further, not by even a pound? The only difference this time is that for the first week I only had one shake a day (stupid I know). For the second week however, upto now, I have been having two shakes a day. I have stuck to everything else religiously, and only had water.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? I'm doing my best to stay motivated, but after 5 days of no weight movement (and I certainly have the weight to move), I'm starting to think about food again.

Thanks.

Hey,
Don't worry too much - it can be a number of things which have caused the scale to stop moving at the moment - the key culprits are probably water retention (from the heat or too much sodium) or just your body catching up with the weight you are at. It is almost impossible to not lose weight on the program - check your water intake is where it should be, so at least 2-3l per day and keep drinking your shakes. The scales will move eventually and you will probably have a whoosh!

Hello,

Thank you for replying.

It is certainly strange, and demotivating as today is now day 6 of the scales not moving an inch. I sure hope tomorrow brings better results, starting to lose my mind.

Thanks again.

That is really frustrating - could it be water retention because of the heat? If it is not that, then give it another week and if the scales still don't move you might need to see if there is something else wrong.....maybe seeing a medical professional at that point would help.
I am so sorry that this is happening - you are putting in so much effort and not getting anything in return.
Hope the scales move soon:)

Back