Weight Tracker

Magic Mummy

Banned
I have recently stopped going to classes and the only thing I miss is the SW online weight tracker thingy...

I know most people use one of the trackers from ticker.com but I was wondering if anyone else knew of a smiliar graph tracker that I could use?

Could you make one? I made one last year while I was doing WW. If I can find it, it's a spreadsheet, I jig it up and e-mail it. I had 4 of us on it and we had our start and target weights on it, projected loss etc. It was pretty neat. Gimme a couple of days to find it.

I found a copy on google docs, but it's not working like it used to. I used to put our weights in and on the next page it would do a chart. I could ruslte one up if you liked. How many people, and can you work spreadsheets?

I found a copy on google docs, but it's not working like it used to. I used to put our weights in and on the next page it would do a chart. I could ruslte one up if you liked. How many people, and can you work spreadsheets?

That is really nice of you, I am not too good with spreadsheets but I think I could probably figure it out. It would just be for me.

I just think it makes you more motivated if you can see your loss on a graph....

Thanks very much

:D

Magic Mummy,

It's uploaded here

Anyone else can grab it as well if it suits you. =)

It should update itself, so when you add/change the date, the chart will auto-update, same for when you add your weigh in/aim.

Any problems, drop me a line.

hello,
can you not ask someone for the password, they do it all the time over on the ww website and someone always posts the password

karen

hello,
can you not ask someone for the password, they do it all the time over on the ww website and someone always posts the password

karen

We're not allowed on here, there's a note on the forum. Plus, one points of paying to go to class is to have this 'privilage'.

oh sorry i thought she was asking about the weight tracker on the sw website, my mistake not to be made again

karen

She was, but to access the weight tracker, you need the password from class. Iy's ok. I've made her a spreadsheet that'll do the same job. =)

Magic Mummy,

It's uploaded here

Anyone else can grab it as well if it suits you. =)

It should update itself, so when you add/change the date, the chart will auto-update, same for when you add your weigh in/aim.

Any problems, drop me a line.

Thanks so much for doing that, I really appreciate it.

I have just added in all my weights since I started and put in an aim of 2lb per week. I love it:D:D:D:D

Thanks again

You're super welcome. It was nothing really. You can fancy it up and whatever now. Save a back up copy. I'm gutted I've lost mine, I did really well last year, it'd have been nice to print that out to prove I can do it.

Hello Evenesco - that's a great chart, unfortunately, my target (current) weight is off the chart, so my numbers just don't appear! - I have always wondered how to make charts in excel - maybe it is time to learn :D

Is it simple to explain how to change the numbers on the x/y axis, then I can customise it myself (and learn at the same time!) sorry if this is too much trouble.

Bear with me =)

Open the sheet, click on the chart tab, right click on the axis you want to edit, click format axis, make sure 'auto' is unchecked, type in the value in the boxes, so minimum is currently 160, change to whatever, maximum, put maybe a couple of lbs above your start weight. (Or you could tick 'auto' for minimum and maximum, and it'll sort itself out, I like it unchecked, because I had a few lbs either side, I'm strange like that)

The date axis, when you click it, make sure that 'auto' is ticked, else it won't update the date each week.

The dates will change when you type them in the weight sheet.

Hope that helps.

(I had to run myself through it step by step to type it, because I couldn't think of the steps off the top of my head, bless me!)

Last edited:
thank you so much - it worked!

now all i have to do is put all my past losses in :)
:D:D:D

Glad you got it working. It's a great visual aid. It works pretty neat too. I'm also shamelessly bumping here, incase any one else wants it.

Shamelessly bump away! What is good is that I can see my total weight loss in one graph (ie the whole of last year :D) rather than just the few weeks that the one on the SW shows you - if I stay the same for a few weeks (hey, I am maintaining!) it is easy to lose sight of the journey I have travelled ...

There's also a way to add icons. Last year I had a silver 7 (I was doing WW) at 7lbs and a star at 14lbs on the graph. I can't quite remember how I did it though lol

I downloaded this chart thingy and it looks great, but I have no idea how to use it, and start it up from todays date, argghhh

Back