Weight vs how you look

To me it's simple, it's not about the size of the clothes I wear or the number on the scales but it's about being a healthy weight and my BMI being under 25. I don't want to be in the obese or overweight category anymore, simples:D

This was something I was thinking about the other day, I was out on Saturday and I had a size 12 jumpsuit on that was slightly too big as I have lost my most of my weight from my legs and top halve, I am still showing as needing to loose about 7lb I think, but my friends saying I have lost enough and my collar bones are sticking out too much!!!

I am not sure how I feel as my tummy is not as slim as I would like it and keep thinking is this where the rest of the weight will come from??

I am fitting in my size 12 jeans and tops could probably be a 12, I am also going to see what this weel brings and move onto next stage, my worry is if i still loose more as some have done I will end up too thin!

Susie, you've lost it quite fast and it'll take them time to get used to the new you. It's also what you are comfortable with when it's below an unsafe BMI. We're the same height and aiming for the same weight. But the general physical structure counts more than height and weight. I'm quite apple shaped and have been doing Pilates, swimming and a little cycling, which seem to have helped bring my waist in a bit. I'm hoping for more! Actually, you've encouraged me cos I have been rather slow losing it as I had some weeks out, returning after.

I have reset my goal to the 10st mark which is where I am happiest, I am going to try and get to zumba tomorrow but I have a huge uni deadline this weekend and i am starting to panic grrr :(

I am lucky that I do tend to loose it quick but I also put it on just as quick :(

When I done cambridge it was my tummy which lost the weight and my arms and legs did not change like with dukan!! I am fitting in my skinny jeans and I am more than happy to plod on with the last 5lb or so till conso, I feel fine and not skinny just sick of the comments, I feel like screaming at them saying why do you think I am doing something as strict as dukan.....I want results!!!

Back