Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

No I calculate what I'm going to eat before hand. I don't eat until about 7. I still struggle to go through til bed time without eating though xx

Sounds like you're doing well! Wish I could say the same for me, put on 2lbs grr

Fallen off the wagon a little bit, well a lot! I have a meal out planned for tomorrow so I know it's not going to be the best so feel that I could start afresh Sunday and plan plan plan all my meals exercise etc.
sick of falling into these eating ruts. I know it's my own fault though

its just life hun, it gets in the way. Tmrw is a new day/week. lets get on it! x

I did really well yesterday. Ate around 1300-1400 cals. I'm going to attempt a fast day today, I couldn't do the 500 like the 5:2 diets suggests so I'm going to aim for 1000 or under. I have planned my day and I should finish on 889 cals if I stick to it. Wish me luck!

good luck!

Didnt manage 1000 :( didn't do too bad though. Had 1517. Ended up going to yo sushi for lunch hence why I have gone over.
Will try again for 1000 tomorrow!x

Scrap that. Just finished off my green and blacks egg. Oh well. More motivation to 'fast' tomorrow x

Don't dwell on it, tomorrow is a new day. Maybe write down how you feel right now and next time you're tempted by chocolate read it!

I know it's a lot of calories but it's less than one id be eating if I were to maintain my weight.

How you getting along Lucy?!

Hi Hun.

I'm doing so so. How's things with you? Your dad doing okay? I have been reading your diary, just not been posting much at the mo as I'm feeling eugh.

I'm doing the fasting diet. Been doing it a week and lost 3lbs so a good start. I seem to have developed psoriasis though and I am feeling so very down about it. I know you can't cure it and as the lovely pharmacist pointed out ever so nicely- it will spread and cover my body and there is nothing I can do about it :( xx

ahh thats fair enough, sometimes you just need to take a step back.

Thats a really good start, and a good loss! well done.

I have psoriasis on my scalp and eczema in a ton of places - all over my body, the worst is my hands. It isnt curable but you will learn how to care for it and there are preventative measures you can take to help it spreading. Mine hasnt spread from my scalp because I use a medicated shampoo. and there are lots of treatments - you just have to try one after another to find which works for you. It took me about 10 years to get on the right medication so just keep going back to your docs! Dont worry about being annoying :p

Hope you feel better hun, and try not to stress - the stress makes your skin worse. Easier said than done, I know :p x

Because I have only just developed it everyone keeps saying to me you must be stressed, this is the least stressed I've been in 3 years haha maybe it's the opposite for me. I dislike that is so visible and the itching is driving me crazy!

You are doing brilliantly well :) well done.
I sat and ate half a tub of Ben and jerrys tonight but will try again tomorrow *sigh. Fasting tomorrow :)

Looking forward to this week as I'm seeing some uni friends and I have ordered some oracle cards so super excited about getting them :) so hopefully I will feel perkier soon.

xxxx

Back