weight watcher & slimming world friendly pud ideas??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by dylew1, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. dylew1

dylew1 Full Member

hi,
    going to a friends for tea tomorrow and i'm bringing pud, she follows WW i follow SW any low point/sin ideas for a pud?

Ta

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    why does that make you cross lol??

How about just a big fruit salad? free on SW very low points on WW? Maybe with greek yougurt?

4. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Sugar free jelly with load of red berries in it. Nice to mix jelly with FF yoghurt and make a kind of blamanche with loads of red berries. Lovely

5. nikki299

nikki299 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.77%)
    Diet:
    WW pro points
    I've just made a really lovely strawberry tart type thing!! I stole the recipe from this months ww mag,but swapped the large flan base for 4 small ones and i just used a sachet of the ww custard for quickness.

4 individual flan bases ,4 points, 1 sachet of ww custard ,1.5 points, 150g strawberries, 0.5 points and half a sachet of red quick gel, 0.5 points.

Make up the custard using a tiny bit less water so it's nice and thick,then share it out between the 4 flan bases.
    leave to cool for a few mins then top with the strawberries ,i sliced mine up. Then make up the quick gel according to instructions ,only takes a couple of mins,then when it has gone thick pour over the strawberries.
    Gorgeous,and only 1.5 points each!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.