weight watcher & slimming world friendly pud ideas??

dylew1

hi,
going to a friends for tea tomorrow and i'm bringing pud, she follows WW i follow SW any low point/sin ideas for a pud?

Ta

why does that make you cross lol??

How about just a big fruit salad? free on SW very low points on WW? Maybe with greek yougurt?

Sugar free jelly with load of red berries in it. Nice to mix jelly with FF yoghurt and make a kind of blamanche with loads of red berries. Lovely

I've just made a really lovely strawberry tart type thing!! I stole the recipe from this months ww mag,but swapped the large flan base for 4 small ones and i just used a sachet of the ww custard for quickness.

4 individual flan bases ,4 points, 1 sachet of ww custard ,1.5 points, 150g strawberries, 0.5 points and half a sachet of red quick gel, 0.5 points.

Make up the custard using a tiny bit less water so it's nice and thick,then share it out between the 4 flan bases.
leave to cool for a few mins then top with the strawberries ,i sliced mine up. Then make up the quick gel according to instructions ,only takes a couple of mins,then when it has gone thick pour over the strawberries.
Gorgeous,and only 1.5 points each!!

Back