weight watcher whats it all about !

mummydebbie

hi ya all i have noticed there a few doing weight watchers what this points system thing about what sort of food etc i want to lose a little more weight any advice
debbie

Hi there

With the points system, Youre allocated a set number of points depending on your height, weight etc. Every food has a points value, you can basically eat anything so long as you keep within your daily points allowance.

Hi Debbie :)
It's such a great diet, I can highly recommend it. Will you be joining a class or doing it from home? Whatever you decide it's a great forum here and the ladies are lovely. Let us know how you get on.
xx

hi i,m thinking of it to help me maintaine i only have a few lbs well 8lb to go now what sort of things can you eat i,d be doing it from home i expect cheers i,ve lost nearly 8st now thanks to lipotrim and cambridge so need to think about after really don,t you think
debbie

If you choose the points plan you can eat absoloutly anything you want, you get for example 26 points a day and every single piece of food has a points value, an apple is 0.5 point, some crisps are 1 point per bag, veg is 0 points but you see what i mean and all you do is eat and count the points in food to keep you in your daily total :D

Hope that makes sense

Ww is a good one to go for, I may well do this when ........seems a long way .....when I get to goal....or near goal.

Ww is a good one to go for, I may well do this when ........seems a long way .....when I get to goal....or near goal.

You're doing really well sonkie, a fantastic weight loss :)
xx

If you are only 8lbs away from target, I think you will be looking at maybe 17/18 points depending on all the different factors (see Starlight's sticky for details on how to work out your allowance) because as you get nearer target you reduce your points (sorry if that's stating the obvious). You've done brilliantly to loose all that weight so I'm sure you'll do just fine and its a great/controlled way of reintroducing you to food. Best of luck. Keep us posted on how you do.

Back