Weight Watchers 10stone loss

rainbowdrops22

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but there a just so many success stories on here (amazing!) that I can't find people who were in the same boat as me. Can anybody link me to a story where someone has lost 10stone or more on Weight Watchers? I really need some inspiration it feels so far away.

xoxo Beth

Keep yourself motivated hun, raissazhou is right. Just keep in mind..you only have to lose the weight once & then it's all over & you can enjoy your life more. :)

Last edited:
Keep yourself motivated hun, raissazhou is right. Just keep in mind..you only have to lose the weight once & then it's all over & you can enjoy your life more. :)

Very good way of looking at it, thank you!

Well said every day you suffer is a day less to reach your goal.

Forget about wanting to lose 10 stone, the sheer enormity of that kind of target is just too daunting.

All you have to do is lose two or three pounds a week. Concentrate on a weekly target rather than a massive overall goal, and if you keep hitting your weekly target you will eventually arrive at your goal weight.

Just some advice I was given that has helped me, well that and my Gastric bypass :D

Back