Weight Watchers - 3 week plateau

barnyardos

Hi, I've been on WW for 8 weeks. I've lost 14lb, which is great. Most of which however was lost in the first 4 weeks. I did kick start for the first two weeks. I do plenty of exercise, squash 2 x a week and running 15 miles per week, I have consistently lowered my BMI. I am careful not to cheat on points. If anything I probably don't have all of my points in a given week. I drink plenty of water

Anyhow, I've reached a plateau, I've not lost anything in 3 weeks and I don't know how to go forwards. Should I just carry on and hope for the best? I don't really want to get into resistance training.
I generally steer clear of foods that have more than 1.5 g of SAT fat per 100. Could it be that I need more oil in my diet ?

Any help on how to get out of this rut appreciated.

If anything I probably don't have all of my points in a given week. I

And that is the root of your problem. Not eating all your points is just as bad as over eating. Are you eating your allocated points and ignoring your activity ones or not even eating your allocated ones?

You MUST MUST MUST eat your full quota of points or, as you can see - the diet just wont work

Morning.
I agree with sandy re-using all your points.

I also think its good to mix things up abit.
I try and vary my exersice every 2-3wks and usually on WI day go over my points..
Good luck :)

Back